Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

someone told me they were sellin the shaqnosis already inside pmal since saturday not sure if they still got 

yeah, once notorious (in this thread) reseller Solestop probably did, but I think they're sold out as the website doesn't have any for sale. Or maybe they're doing in store only.

yeah, once notorious (in this thread) reseller Solestop probably did, but I think they're sold out as the website doesn't have any for sale. Or maybe they're doing in store only.
im dropping by later on there i'll keep u posted 

so we are all going to act llike we dont see the black/red/white jordan 1 (HOH only) on the list?
I wonder if it's the Jordan 1 mid "black/gym red/anthracite" that's supposed to be coming out in July as well. If not, maybe they're getting a re-stock of the Chicago 1's to sell to all the unlucky ones who miss out on the Shadow 1's. 

MSRP is $125 - looks like Solestop is taking an extra $15 on top of it. I'd wait about 2 more weeks for all the other stores to get them.

is the $125 MSRP Canadian as well? I know that for the Shaq Attaq, Canadian retail = American, but for Iversons' and Kamikazes there was a bit of a mark up.

is the $125 MSRP Canadian as well? I know that for the Shaq Attaq, Canadian retail = American, but for Iversons' and Kamikazes there was a bit of a mark up.

To be honest, I don't know if it was the retailers themselves marking up the product or Reebok.

MSRP is $125 - looks like Solestop is taking an extra $15 on top of it. I'd wait about 2 more weeks for all the other stores to get them.
Reebok announced they are dropping the U.S. retail down to $115.00.  Todays Sports sold the Kamikazes which had a $100.00 U.S. retail for $130.00 so if the markup is the same on the Shaqnosis they will likely retail for around $150.00 here.  I'm guessing Solestop's price might not be too far off but I'm going to wait and see where the price lands too.

To be honest, I don't know if it was the retailers themselves marking up the product or Reebok.

Might have been Reebok Canada. I remember reebok.ca had the black/gold Questions for $140. They had the Answer IV's for $140 as well, and BTW, the Answer IV's are marked down to $70, but as of now, they only have 7.5 and 8. In fact, they have quite a few good shoes at 50% off, and free shipping. e.g. pump fury: http://www.reebok.ca/Men's-Pump-Fury-HLS/J98158_600,en_CA,pd.html?cgid=men-Shoes&cm_vc=SEARCH

Anyway, I have to see the Shaqnosis, I probably won't be buying them as I plan to buy them at Today's Sportswear where I know one of the managers. But if I really like them, I might just bite the bullet, and then buy another one in July.

heard this was the last weekend for Nike Bloor... anyone with info? any sales happening?

heard this was the last weekend for Nike Bloor... anyone with info? any sales happening?

I heard August was their last month so not too sure, I think they would have announced it officially already if this was their last week.

I heard August was their last month so not too sure, I think they would have announced it officially already if this was their last week.

Thought the same thing too... I was at Burloak yesterday and the sales reps told me that Nike Bloor was closing this weekend. I think the sales reps at burloak were wrong as I also found it odd there was no official announcement as well, which is why I wanted to clarify and see if any of y'all had any info.

So nike toronto twitter gave a link to nike Canada stores and there is one listed in eaton centre, has this always been here or is this new? I haven't been to ec in many yrs.

Back
Top Bottom