Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody deal with the Ottawa guy off kijiji? He uses Paypal and I'm wondering if anybody here used him before. I'm trying to cop the 1's

Anybody know if Todays sports wear got the Toro IVs? I didn't even think of them until now and they are right down the street from me. Thanks

The PMall location said from my discussion with them today that their shipment was delayed.... but who knows, her english wasn't the best tbh.

Yeah I see what your saying , you don't want Kanye coming after you and spazzing out like he does on the paparazzi lol

Congrats tho !

Spoke to the manager (I assume?) that ran the line for the Black Toe drop at HOH. Mind you, this is a few weeks back, but he said they were in anticipation of this being a bigger (more pairs) release than the Black Toes.

Was also in Capsule, and the employee I spoke to intimated as though there would be a decent (for a boutique) amount of these there as well.

Gotcha. I never get this numbers game, I think they're all the same if the release strategy is the same. That's just how I think.

Many places getting the IV's will be a late shipment. Might not be able to get em immediately in the morning.

Told the same for some places and their Shadows shipment, good ol' Nike Canada. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone inline anywhere for the shadows right now? My night just finished and am thinking of lining up somewhere

Also i was wondering if anyone knows how much the Kobe 6 Dark Knights are going for at SVP Queen? As well, is there anywhere in the city i can get Jordan 10s from??
Dark Knight Kobe VIs going for 99 at SVP. They have a full size run at the Steeles location as of closing on Friday night. I believe Queen, Vault and Steeles are the only locations carrying them

Unsure about the Jordan Xs, but if i remember correctly, Today Sportswear was supposed to re-release the WHT/BLK/RED...it was posted earlier in the thread

Many places getting the IV's will be a late shipment. Might not be able to get em immediately in the morning.
Told the same for some places and their Shadows shipment, good ol' Nike Canada.
mean.gif
Yup, I can confirm this from speaking to people at various spots today (SVP, Champs)

A lot of spots are having shipments delayed lately

edit: I enquired about the IVs, not the Shadows

Last edited:
hmmm thats annoying.. was hoping to just get there a little before opening, and get the shoes, go back home and sleep lol.  

Dark Knight Kobe VIs going for 99 at SVP. They have a full size run at the Steeles location as of closing on Friday night. I believe Queen, Vault and Steeles are the only locations carrying them

Unsure about the Jordan Xs, but if i remember correctly, Today Sportswear was supposed to re-release the WHT/BLK/RED...it was posted earlier in the thread

Thank you! I tweeted SVP Queen and they wouldn't reply on the price. As for the Xs, do you know when they were supposed to release at Today Sportswear? I know they are expected to come out again in possibly end of 2013/beginning of 2014.

so whats the deal with the 4's ?  did yall cop them yet?  Would it be a waste to head over to fairview right now?

Slept in but decided to stop by STC and they only had size 8 left of the Toros, however, my other spot said they only recieved GS sizes (yesterday afternoon)... and the adult sizes have yet to come in, anyone with knowledge of the possible late shipments wanna shed some light? 

Copped Shadow 1 and Toro 4 online this morning, clicked for like 1.5 hours 
mad.gif
, but didn't have to drive anywhere or lineup. 
smokin.gif

Congrats to all that copped theirs

For those still looking to get Toros give Today Sportswear (pmall) a call they might have sizes still... Just picked up a size 9 pair for myself and a 13 for my homie... 

A lot of places got under shipped Toro 4's, terrible. Not many size 9's were around when I did my rounds today.

Back
Top Bottom