Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Late on this but... I got a heads up call on the hazelnut drop, i figured people didnt know so i "relaxed" a bit then headed dt to grab a pair. Obviously they were sold out.

HOH is deffff turning shady....i wont let that happen though. Even if i have to embarrass an employee in front of his friends.

And DIP, i read your tweet on those red octobers....pretty interesting . Whats your opinion on that the shoe? Assuming you've seen it.

F
A lot of places got under shipped Toro 4's, terrible. Not many size 9's were around when I did my rounds today.
FAM! I got to FL like half hour after opening every size still there except the 9 i needed, didnt want to settle for 8.5 so came up empty, couldnt check other spots since i had work at 10. Ahh well least i saved 2bills

just got back from niagara falls/buffalo trip...toro 4 and shadow 1 can be had everywhere even by closing time at walden galleria mall...decided to grab the 1's and hold off on the 4's

F
FAM! I got to FL like half hour after opening every size still there except the 9 i needed, didnt want to settle for 8.5 so came up empty, couldnt check other spots since i had work at 10. Ahh well least i saved 2bills

This was the exact story in many places I stopped by. I usually don't check other places but it was a nice day and was with friends so we said why not. Expect some stores to get more stock in starting next week. I don't know what's going on at Nike Canada.

And DIP, i read your tweet on those red octobers....pretty interesting . Whats your opinion on that the shoe? Assuming you've seen it.

Yeah, I took my time and looked at them at a friend's store. The fact that I was still unsure made me pass. Like DCS23 I only got Shadows which I was pretty stoked about.

I unfortunately missed out as well... way to busy on Saturday morning as i had to be at a wedding at 12. i was hoping my buddy would hook me up with a pair from the ES but struck there as well. Smh. He was only able to grab the 4's in a sz. 11 and all that was left was left was size 8's. So I passed instead of trying to trade up or what not and let others get them. Glad he got his pair and I could help him out with a pass...all I wanted was the I's anyways which they didn't have. I was told the quality on the 4's was not that great to start with so I'm ok with Not getting them. Just hope I can secure a pair of I's in a 9.5 somewhere. If anyone knows where for a decent price PM me and I would be very grateful. Congrats to all those who got the pairs they wanted.

were Nike Bloor and HOH the only places in Toronto that got the Mambacurials last month?

anybody else ordered the shadow 1's off the ottawa guy named don cornelius? he's supposed to email me the tracking number of the shoes yesterday and he's not responding to my email =(

Was anyone at svp today on queens.. i was walking by in a rush and saw some kind of event, no idea if it was sneaker related or not. Anyone got any info on what was going on looked pretty busy

Was anyone at svp today on queens.. i was walking by in a rush and saw some kind of event, no idea if it was sneaker related or not. Anyone got any info on what was going on looked pretty busy

Not sure about that store but the Nike bloor location had a store closing party. Free food and drinks and DJ starting from scratch was spinning. 50% off everything in the store. Had to be invited to go.

Not sure about that store but the Nike bloor location had a store closing party. Free food and drinks and DJ starting from scratch was spinning. 50% off everything in the store. Had to be invited to go.

Lol they went out with an invite only sale... Dumb.

sup guys....this is more of like beware of peeps selling stuff especially for us buyers north of the border...anyway not sure if you guys have uses KIXIFY.com but anyway in regards to the convo below I wanted to possibly purchases this playoff 13's off this dude...somehow he stated that he coulndn't accept anymore funds because overlimit receiving any money from paypal is $500 which not sure if that's the case...and he offered me a trade right away when i refused to do so he blocked me off the bat....

Anyway just saying be careful from peeps like this although he is selling few shoes just make sure if a dude offers a trade I wouldn't suggest it... maybe this is how he is getting his shoes from people who trades them and he disappears....BEWARE of this dude  Aznfk69 
happy.gif

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/jcargullo/Sneakerhead Album/KixifyConvo_zps0e3d76ad.jpg

SVP Queen hosted TLK's 3rd installment of their Sneaker Design Project

Just saw what seem to be legit pics of the OG bred 1's for later this year(definite cop for me), sucks that with NTO gone it's going to be so much harder to purchase

For those of you who haven't seen:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom