Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just went by again. The first person in line bought denims.... Like 75 deep at 12pm

Last edited:
With guys lining up overnight unnecessarily for GR's or weaker shoes, I don't see the "problem" if he did that for Denims. *shrugs*

Not sure I follow the logic that if people are lining up for GRs this somehow makes his decision a good one.

Honestly I was shocked. More power to him if that was the shoe he wanted, but he was a younger dude and I couldn't help bit think he might think differently about his decision in a few months.

Last edited:
aww man I didn't see that list. Would love some True Blue J3's in size 12. Too bad they're probably gone by now.

he's probably someone that does not give a damn about resell value, and cares more about personal value. can't blame a guy for that.

aww man I didn't see that list. Would love some True Blue J3's in size 12. Too bad they're probably gone by now.

i was one of the last peole to get in (general public was in the store when i was buying my shoes) and the size 12 cool grey 11s were still available. i was able to cop the true blue 3s 9.5 at about 4pm. i was surprised at some of the stuff still left

His actual words were "denims, of course" when we asked him what shoes he bought.

I give the guy credit for lining up through the night just to get the pair he wanted. I won't lie, honestly if I had first pick of all the shoes on the list, the temptation to grab a pair that has a good resell/trade value would be pretty tempting.

Especially considering the denims can be found at pretty decent prices online. Either way, that's a lot of dedication and its pretty cool to hear that.

i was one of the last peole to get in (general public was in the store when i was buying my shoes) and the size 12 cool grey 11s were still available. i was able to cop the true blue 3s 9.5 at about 4pm. i was surprised at some of the stuff still left

I'm guessing the concords went early lol

I was at Vaughan Mills yesterday. Nothing at Nike. Clearance racks for clothes was even bad. I guess due to being right before school, everything was picked off. I don't even think they got any Joker 1s left. Only shoe worth mentioning is the Nike Air Max 95 with the 360 air for $140. FSR.

Also, the Champs at VM had the black Shaq Attaqs, looks like FSR. I didn't even know they released.

black shaq attaq was a friday drop i think

eaton centre foot locker also got em

anyone know if there any cut price reebok pump omni lites anywhere

black shaq attaq was a friday drop i think

eaton centre foot locker also got em

anyone know if there any cut price reebok pump omni lites anywhere

it was, most Reeboks are Fri release...well that and the sticker inside the shoe tree said 8/30.

Next time I drop by Vaughan Mills I'll see if the Reebok store have the Omnis. They normally have pumps for $60-80.

Fear pack 5 is going for $450 on kijiji?
I can't handle this game nemore.
Spend a day to line up then kids gonna resell like crazy. It wasn't like this back in my high school day. I just dun see how the shoes worth that much money @_@

Spend a day to line up then kids gonna resell like crazy. It wasn't like this back in my high school day. I just dun see how the shoes worth that much money @_@
if nobody buys them for 450 does that really mean they're worth 450?

nope.

as i said with the OVO hats up there ^^ these people line up for 5+ hours for these shoes and don't want to admit that they wasted their time.  so they charge rape prices hoping someone bites but it'll pass when the hype for j's dies down again.. then they might only get $50 profit

everything comes and goes in waves

I give the guy credit for lining up through the night just to get the pair he wanted. I won't lie, honestly if I had first pick of all the shoes on the list, the temptation to grab a pair that has a good resell/trade value would be pretty tempting.

Especially considering the denims can be found at pretty decent prices online. Either way, that's a lot of dedication and its pretty cool to hear that.

The first kid in line got denims and had a friend get the blk/gold patent Jordan 1s, both of which he resold to other buyers waiting outside.

The first kid in line got denims and had a friend get the blk/gold patent Jordan 1s, both of which he resold to other buyers waiting outside.

damn, figures the shoe i would have went for (the '03 patent 1's) got resold on spot...glad i just decided to sleep in

mean.gif
 Damn....nvm then, still can't fault him for lining up and re-selling though, but still, would have been nice to hear of someone actually just wanting the shoe and keeping it. 

I wanted the black suede exts .. Oh well.

What's up with the ES store ? I read a while back someone got turned away cause of renovations ? I'm planning to go this week but don't want to waste my time

Also anyone spot hero blue roshes anywhere ?

Back
Top Bottom