Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Also anyone spot hero blue roshes anywhere ?

I just passed by Footlocker Vaughmills and saw the Hero Blue but not sure what are the sizes. You can give them a call.

Just copped my Iggy Roshe from Champs, didnt know that this iggys we're re-release last week? correct me if im wrong.

happy to have them in my collection :smile:

I wanted the black suede exts .. Oh well.

What's up with the ES store ? I read a while back someone got turned away cause of renovations ? I'm planning to go this week but don't want to waste my time

What is this ES and how do I go and get cheap ****?

I was entertaining the idea. Of lining up for denims or the black suedes what ever was still available in my size. I would have only lined up at 2am. Probaby wouldn't have been early enough.

What's up with the ES store ? I read a while back someone got turned away cause of renovations ? I'm planning to go this week but don't want to waste my time

Livestock has a few sizes left on their site..
a 7, 8.5, 9 and a 10.5

Sport chek has them

Thanks picked them up at FTL Eaton Centre today

Here's a quick update

What are those red ones that are above the word Stronger?  Seen them the other week and think they look pretty cool but don't know what they're called.

HoH employee tried to get me to buy the fear 4s, I told him I wasn't feeling em and he was taken back by my comment. I guess a sneaker head who doesn't buy every single release is rare.

HoH employee tried to get me to buy the fear 4s, I told him I wasn't feeling em and he was taken back by my comment. I guess a sneaker head who doesn't buy every single release is rare.
They do tend to be a bit pushy when it comes to sales compared to employees at other foot lockers, I got the same treatment except for the Fear 3s and the sales girl was shocked to hear when I said "I don't wear Jordans, hell I don't even own a pair of Js"

I'm going to be in Toronto in two weeks for a conference at the Convention Centre. Was wondering if there were any shoe stores worth visiting that are walking distance? Already planning on checking out Livestock. Anything else near by? Thanks for the help.

I'm going to be in Toronto in two weeks for a conference at the Convention Centre. Was wondering if there were any shoe stores worth visiting that are walking distance? Already planning on checking out Livestock. Anything else near by? Thanks for the help.
House of Hoops is up Yonge Street, just a short walk away from the Convention Centre (Eaton's Centre as well) Capsule might be a bit of a longer walk all the up Bay to Bloor Street. SVP is just a bit further than Livestock, if you're making the walk to Livestock/Adrift you might as well walk to SVP on Queen Street.

This.

One time, was rolling into the back section, dude notices my feet and jumps at me with "What size do you wear?".  I say "13."

"Ahh, too bad - we still have a pair of sz 15 Shadow 1s"

As if, I had to buy them if they fit..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom