Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody know where I can find a pair of am 2012's for a decent price? I checked out todays sportswear but the 2 pairs they had were a bit on the pricey side

Don't forget about the United We Sole event this Sunday.  Closest thing Toronto will get to a Sneaker Convention.  I picked up a $5 early-bird ticket from Throne Barbershop yesterday.  They're in the basement level of the new Aura building at Yonge and Gerrard.  Same day tickets are going to be double that.  I plan on parting with a few doubles/multiples from my collection.

Don't forget about the United We Sole event this Sunday.  Closest thing Toronto will get to a Sneaker Convention.  I picked up a $5 early-bird ticket from Throne Barbershop yesterday.  They're in the basement level of the new Aura building at Yonge and Gerrard.  Same day tickets are going to be double that.  I plan on parting with a few doubles/multiples from my collection.

Good looking out

Last edited:
Any way to get Dorenbecher 5s in Toronto? I'm really feeling them for the back story and overall.. Just a dope *** shoe overall

I ordered a pair of am lights from size? and got hit for 80 bucks, some logistics company called aramex which size? uses for Canada as opposed to going through Canada post and normal customs so 20 bucks for broker fee plus 60 which apparently is the custom fee...Anybody else have a similar issue when buying from size? Sheesh, prob would of been easier to go the fee bay route

I ordered a pair of am lights from size? and got hit for 80 bucks, some logistics company called aramex which size? uses for Canada as opposed to going through Canada post and normal customs so 20 bucks for broker fee plus 60 which apparently is the custom fee...Anybody else have a similar issue when buying from size? Sheesh, prob would of been easier to go the fee bay route

Sucks lol

Are there any shops in the city getting the KD VI Lifestyle Birthdays?  Did not see it on Footlocker/HOH release calendar, or anywhere else for that matter, so I'm guessing it may be U.S. only?

Who is planning on going to the United We Sole event today? I heard from someone who has attended in the past that they felt it was a waste of time. They said it was more of a SnapBack convention and wasn't too impressed with the guys running the event. Anyone have any info they can share? Thanks.

I'm gonna check it out, didn't go last year. I'll be wearing the st alfreds if anyone wants to say whatup.

Who is planning on going to the United We Sole event today? I heard from someone who has attended in the past that they felt it was a waste of time. They said it was more of a SnapBack convention and wasn't too impressed with the guys running the event. Anyone have any info they can share? Thanks.
I went to the last one and it was just OK.  About 70% shoes and 30% snap backs,apparel etc.  What was there was all quality but the problem was there were not enough vendors. Admission was $10 and you could see everything in the room in under 5 minutes.  I can't make it this year but am curious to hear feedback from those who end up going.  It would be nice to have an event in T.O. that was worth going to but it's going to have to get a little bigger before it gets better IMO.

Thanks!

I went to the last one and it was just OK.  About 70% shoes and 30% snap backs,apparel etc.  What was there was all quality but the problem was there were not enough vendors. Admission was $10 and you could see everything in the room in under 5 minutes.  I can't make it this year but am curious to hear feedback from those who end up going.  It would be nice to have an event in T.O. that was worth going to but it's going to have to get a little bigger before it gets better IMO.

Just got back from united sole

Alot of quality shoes and good size runs but as states above it only takes 5 mins to go around the room and that's it , spent less than an hour, after that it got boring .

It needs more vendors and needs to be marketed better. I would say it was about 80% shoes and 20% apparel.

Just got back from united sole

Alot of quality shoes and good size runs but as states above it only takes 5 mins to go around the room and that's it , spent less than an hour, after that it got boring .

It needs more vendors and needs to be marketed better. I would say it was about 80% shoes and 20% apparel.
Thanks for the update. I had a buddy who went but unfortunately couldn't go with him like planned.

I originally went to the first one I believe and it was the same story as well. I stayed for about half hour then. It definitely needs better marketing and more vendors.

Anyone buy anything?

Thanks for the update. I had a buddy who went but unfortunately couldn't go with him like planned.

I originally went to the first one I believe and it was the same story as well. I stayed for about half hour then. It definitely needs better marketing and more vendors.

Anyone buy anything?
I went to the one last year, only stayed for half hour, it wasn't packed due to a lack of promotion, this year it was more packed it had more people showing up, but as many of you guys have said it doesn't take a long time to scroll around. This year I got there at 2 and stayed for a while mainly because I had a buddy with a table so I was there to help and support, there was a lot of of quality kicks on display and on feet, but not on sale (prices didn't help that cause for the most part). I didn't exactly like the live performance as they essentially tried to shut down the sneaker conventioning for some live rap performances at a sneaker convention (plus it wasn't exactly the best IMO).

There might be a bigger event as the Raptors and MLSE was at the event promoting their ShoetopiaTO on November the 9th, a Saturday, and it is to be held at the ACC which is a much bigger venue, so if they can get the vendors I think it will be worth going to (though they have a short time frame 12pm - 4pm). But I'm not 100% sure it will be good as MLSE has NO experience doing sneaker conventions.

I did buy the Kobe V Chaos in my size (US 10) so I was happy about that as I did not think I'd find any Kobe on sale.

Back
Top Bottom