Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

At Eaze Dufferin Mall has the dumbest people working there. Dude comes out and hands out 9 tickets then after the 6th person copped they said they were done. Meanwhile 3 of his boys are waiting on the side for everyone to leave. I believe they were also selling their pairs early...SGFU what can ya do

Struck out myself, smh. Oh well my 2 pairs of 01's will will have to do for now. Heard about Ateaze DM situation, smh at them. Someone should report them.

No luck on the 1's, but does anyone know if anywhere in Toronto got the Air Force max 180's?

got my pair.. too crazy though. These and the royals went on sale and sat on the shelves in 01, 99 dollars at footlocker back then

I was 10th in line at Pickering's ateaze and I thought I had a good chance since we saw the employees pull 10 boxes out of the stockroom.  To my surprise they announced that all the pairs were sold out after the 7th person in line.  I didn't want to believe the earlier posts that stated that ateaze was shady since I've dealt with them before but I guess things have changed.  Just trying to blow off some steam...lol

On a side note...Pickering's security kept the line fair and in order before things got out of hand.

WELP, that went exactly how I thought it would. Glad I got to sleep in today.

Got my pair early this week locally. Have another pair from the States side.

Looks like the boys in Burlington were the only ones who kept it 100

Messy release to say the least. Gld retailers can move past this, the legit ones of course. OH YEA I RECOMMEND NOBODY BUYING FROM UGLY DUCKLING UNTIL THEY GET A NEW MANAGER.

Ugly Dukling posted a pic on instgram of the 3Lab5s . Everyone is ripping on them on the comments section lol

Was unable to get my pair, does anyone have a 10.5? 
nerd.gif

got my pair.. too crazy though. These and the royals went on sale and sat on the shelves in 01, 99 dollars at footlocker back then

Black/Red 1's never came to Canada. Royals def sat here for a while, but Black/Reds were an instant sellout when they dropped stateside.

I have no problem with stores looking out for their people, but you have to make some prior arrangements and setup better. Can't have people lining up and give one amount, then switch up while there's people obviously waiting to get their held pairs. That would be my only issue. And with such small allocations, its either go all the way for the people that lineup or all the way for F&F.

I heard from friends who were checking in with certain stores that when you called every hour stock numbers would change, :smh:. Can't play like that when people are lining up overnight, especially in this weather.

Black/Red 1's never came to Canada. Royals def sat here for a while, but Black/Reds were an instant sellout when they dropped stateside.
thanks!, oh and i believe gamma 12s have sold out whatever theyve put out this morning. Very possible for a few sizes being replenished though. Lebron and kd christmas fsr, if anyone is into that

UD some shady fools :smh:

Thanks goodness I got lucky from that SVP raffle though. :D

Last edited:
Messy release to say the least. Gld retailers can move past this, the legit ones of course. OH YEA I RECOMMEND NOBODY BUYING FROM UGLY DUCKLING UNTIL THEY GET A NEW MANAGER.
Ugly Dukling posted a pic on instgram of the 3Lab5s . Everyone is ripping on them on the comments section lol
Not Sure what the problem is they sent me a DM last night and I picked up my pair! Ugly Dukling kept it real for me!

I just looked at that Instagram pic, ud is going pretty hard at the posters haha.

Guys, what time did u try lining up at ateaze? Oxymoron between store name and experience btw

Not sure if Adidas Boxing Day sale is still on Sunday (and beyond), but Queen St had the JS Pink Poodle for $30. For that price, my friend wanted a pair. Queen St had only 9 and 9.5. Yonge and Dundas had some sizes from 8.5 to 10.5. They had them marked at $50, but matched price after calling the other location.

Ugly as hell, but so damned cheap I wanted to buy a pair for fun.

Who remembers the Royals and Silver 1's sitting on the shelves at the Athletes World outlet at Woodside mall? Lol

Who remembers the Royals and Silver 1's sitting on the shelves at the Athletes World outlet at Woodside mall? Lol
ahh man the silvers and woodside square ahaha...i think i cared about those converse weapon high and air force ones more back then lol

Last edited:
I remember royals for 50 at svp. My friend got the silvers for 50 at aw at Dufferin mall.

Good days...except for the 15% sales tax

Back
Top Bottom