Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Some dude offered me gamma 12s or bred 1s for my gamma 11s. I would GLADLY do the bred 1s but too bad i stopped reading the text after the gamma 12s. **** me man..

Also got the london home turf 95s today at vmills, 60$ then tax. They still got sizes, not sure if the 40% will still be there tomorrow though

I got my pair for retail and I'm out of town lol congrats to all those that got their pairs. For those that haven't , wait 30+ days when resellers get desperate. The prices of the Gamma 11s are dropping significantly on Kijiji . I'm just waiting till it hits retail and I will
Get a pair. Might be different for the Bred 1s tho because of the smaller and more limited stock.

yea its not gonna go down as significantly as the gamma's, but its just stupid right now.  500? lol!!! 

Went to vmills Kobe's in small sizes only. Lebrons only in really small or really big sizes according to my friend working there. A couple melo M9 on the back wall and cp3 vi ae. Aside from that not much.

Went to yorkdale. FTL and champs pretty much had the same sale and same things on sale ie. hyper flights, lebron x low etc.

WELP, that went exactly how I thought it would. Glad I got to sleep in today.

Got my pair early this week locally. Have another pair from the States side.

Looks like the boys in Burlington were the only ones who kept it 100

I dont get it ? I called their store and the number said out of service. I just thought they closed or something. I ended up with nothing ! Not a good day !

Last edited:
I dont get it ? I called their store and the number said out of service. I just thought they closed or something. I ended up with nothing ! Not a good day !
Sorry to hear. A few friends lined up out there and said that it was a smooth camp out with no issues. 

Have a sz8.5 and a sz11.5 in the bred 1s and looking to trade for a sz9 or 9.5. I am not selling. Just need a wearable pair. If any of y'all have or know anyone looking to trade, PM me!

Last edited:
Went to vmills Kobe's in small sizes only. Lebrons only in really small or really big sizes according to my friend working there. A couple melo M9 on the back wall and cp3 vi ae. Aside from that not much.

Went to yorkdale. FTL and champs pretty much had the same sale and same things on sale ie. hyper flights, lebron x low etc.
Which store is this? Looking for lebron elites in a size 13

Guess its off to the next shoe.
laugh.gif

Oregon Foams hitting here?
^Probably not, considering very little stores in the US will have them

Sorry to hear. A few friends lined up out there and said that it was a smooth camp out with no issues. 

No way that's crazy ! I still called again today it's out of service. I should have just gone through, but I needed some details before I fly up there. It s not close by or something. Man that sucks ! Can you ask your buddy to give you the Number, I would appreciate it. Just shoot me a PM. Tks

Anyone know any spots downtown that still have the Kobe 8 Christmas in stock? Looking for size 9.5
I haven't seen any, but I do have a pair in 9.5 that I ended up not liking, if you can meet me at Downtown on New Years Eve I'll send it your way for retail + tax (preferably at the Eaton Centre)

I was at Vaughan Mills today, and saw that they had 40% off clearance clothing and backwall shoes. I seen about three pairs of AM 95 with 360 air, in black/orange colourway. Sizes 10, 10.5, and 11. $110 + the discount.

Flyknits are still there, at $140, but no further discounts.

I seen somebody carry out a pair of Foamposite weartherman. Didn't see any other pairs on any shelves though.

Reebok has 40% off the whole store. I saw about five pairs of black/gold Answer 1. It was sz 10.5 and above. $140 + discount.

Foot Locker and Champs had a few clearance items. Foot Locker had the Lebron lows, I forgot the price. They also had the sprite colourway of the AM 2013 for $100. Reebok Kamikaze 2, glow in the dark cw, was $80. At Champs, only noticeable item was the Answer 1, in the grey/camo colourway. I think it was like $80-$90, I forgot.

I have no idea when the sale ends, if it hasn't already.

Man...  that start up thread with store lists needs to be updated.  

And shout out to Kash for the call out.

To update anybody thinking of reaching Today's Sportswear at either Pacific Mall or Markham/Eglinton, as of 2:00 am Pacific Mall's line was apparently 30 deep with 20 guaranteed pairs. At around the same time, the line at Markham/Eglinton was confirmed 23 deep with 19 guaranteed pairs.

So fellow NT'ers spare yourself the trouble of freezing in these cold temperatures and stay home.

Good luck to everyone in line and braving the weather.

Just to add to that update, the Vaughan location also got a line, 10 chairs and few cars when I passed by earlier.

Back
Top Bottom