Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got a call from HOH for the Kobes. I'm either very lucky or there's more than 18 pairs...

Capsule also getting the Kobe 9 tomorrow. Kind of crazy that given how limited it is, HoH, Livestock, Capsule, and NRML are all getting at least a FSR.

Kind of casually interested in the Masterpiece. I know I'll get one 9, and I like everything but the color-blocking on the medial. We'll see if it pops up online, don't want to deal with lineups and hassle with this weather.

Last edited:
Walked by Adrift today around 3pm line up of 12 people think all pairs was accounted for! BT had like 8 or so in-line around the same time? Livestock had no one camping at all! BP was still doing raffle tickets at that time but enough people was signing up? Wondering if anyone heard won from BP?  Happy that illistic won a pair from HOH guess we all know that one pair went to a customer and not all staff? Still find it funny how Footlocker Canada IG and Twitter is so poorly ran? They don't post any needed info about raffles in advance or any of that? They gave out Tickets all day yesterday but didn't post anything? Then this morning a quick notice about you can pick raffle tickets up until 6pm. Nothing posted on Twitter, IG posted a thanks? WTF Thanks for what? Someone commented that about how they post signs in the windows? So i guess the rule is you have to go down to look at signs in-store cause people don't have jobs?  They can't even update there social media?  What a BS move, once again! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL INDEPENDENTS.  Alot of talk when HOH opened last year, guess i should have listen to most and knew they wouldn't/couldn't make it better for customers.  Funny that Nike & Footlocker Canada teamed up to open these stores and Still Exclu in MTL Got more pairs then them! NICE FAIL AT FOOTLOCKER CANADA!

If you're looking for tiffs. Flat spot in Hamilton has them as well. I'm not sure if they did a raffle or it's FCFS

Last edited:

Can't say I blame BTL and Adrift for raising prices on such a hype release.  If people are willing to camp out overnight, they are definitely willing to pay over MSRP.  And if it's a reseller, it just cuts into their profit margin when they try to flip.  Think the villain is Nike for not releasing more.
You can't say you blame them for charging 250? **** them both. 

I see the short sighted logic, but I don't think it's a smart overall move. It's also one thing for them to do it, and another for you to be so disgustingly accepting of it.

Last edited:

You can't say you blame them for charging 250? **** them both. 

I see the short sighted logic, but I don't think it's a smart overall move. It's also one thing for them to do it, and another for you to be so disgustingly accepting of it.
I know what you're saying - but's it's pretty pointless to rage about it unless Nike Canada does something about it (either by releasing more pairs or punishing shops that charge way over MSRP).  Ya - I wanted them - what can ya do other than choosing not to buy?  I mean - I rather just accept it and buy something else then rage about it quality/increasing prices and still (try to) cop.

Don't get me wrong - definitely avoiding BTL/Adrift (and other gougers) when possible - but really no sense getting so salty about it.

Last edited:
word yeah, there's not much you can do. I wasn't actually after them, but I just think we pay enough extra already up here.

Cool.  Ya, we're getting gouged everywhere - all the price increases (direct from Nike MSRP) is getting tiresome.  Think 2013 was my 1st year buying more non-Nikes than Nikes.  Just waiting for the inevitable market crash/death of hype.

Last edited:
On the issue of shops bumping up prices above MSRP for the Tiff's. While I don't like it, I understand why they would do it. I'd be willing to bet that a number of people who lined up for them normally do not shop at these stores. So gaining customer loyalty isn't really high on the priority list with limited releases like these. The only customers who really have a right to complain to these stores are ones that do frequent them often, purchase sb's and other merchandise and are now being gouged. If I was one of them, yeah, I'd be pretty upset over it, but sadly it's about money and you can guarantee that for every one person who doesn't buy it because they morally object over the matter, there's about 5 that would be willing to take the price hike and their shoe. 

My buddy didn't claim his pair, for those who want a size 9 @ hoh, it should  still be there. I would call and ask before I go however..

Why are people so surprised that Tiff's are selling for $250? Every shop is doing that and they know they're going to sell out regardless. Why would they bother selling any cheaper? Adrift or BTL could charge $350 and people would still pay. Nobody is buying a pair to wear them, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom