Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As a size 13, I am not really bothered by this guy's friend. I bought a 12 in a jordan 7 cus the kid in front of me bought a 13 (he looked like he was an 11 tops).

That said, from my understanding 13's are usually the last pairs to go which is why I've been fortunate to cop so many kicks. 

I really hope this doesn't become a thing with the younger sneaker kids. I am an old man now and I've learned patience. These shoes will come around again. 
Alot of stores dont even get size 13 anymore!

I see people talking about taking shoes and not needing it and there's a bunch of people on here grabbing up GS sizes in kicks and have no need for them but to resell for ridiculous prices 2-3x retail. My daughter has a common interest in shoes because her mom and I have been collecting for years and certain releases she can't have because people are scooping everything up.
urgh yea I know what you mean, I remember in 2009 I walked into the Nike Bloor at 3pm and pick up a pair of GS Space Jams on release day, to find out they are still available at dufferin a week after....now and days pshhh guys like RichBoy would pick up all the sizes, even in toddler. Those guys really need to eff off and get a real job because they are ruining it for everyone. 

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know the exchange policy at the Nike Outlets? All I see on my receipt is that I can return it within 30 days. It says nothing about exchanges. Can I exchange for a different size even though the same product is no longer the same price? 

Last edited:

Hey does anyone know the exchange policy at the Nike Outlets? All I see on my receipt is that I can return it within 30 days. It says nothing about exchanges. Can I exchange for a different size even though the same product is no longer the same price? 
Last time i did this I walked in with out the receipt and just said my girlfriend grabbed it for me but I needed a bigger size! They was Cool with it!

yes you can exchange items for different size if its within 30 days ,and after 30 days too usually if its the same style/item.

its usually assumed that if its returnable then it includes exchanges cause most retailers prefer exchange over returns cause returns means they lose $$$

Alright so who's getting the KD VI's Thursday? I'm not sure what time to start staking out HoH, really don't wanna miss these.

Markville Mall Footlocker had a lone pair of Jordan 6 Toro size 14 if anyone's interested. Haven't paid much attention to them so not sure how limited they are but it's there if you're interested. Also went by Nike Vaughan Mills, nothing left except the pink multi colour flyknits. 

Went hunting for the Nike Tech pants yesterday after work, but no luck anywhere. Who knew highly marked up pants would be so hard to find.......... I just want them as airplane pants. 
WTF Markvile got the toro 6s... they said only got white when i asked :frown: 

What's with all this nike tech pants talk ? lol 
Looks like I got to find me a pair and see for myself what the hype is about.

I tried on a pair of these nike sweat pants at the Nike Running store at Eaton Centre and in my opinion those fit better than the nike tech pants. I don't know what there called but they cost $55.

What's with all this nike tech pants talk ? lol 
Looks like I got to find me a pair and see for myself what the hype is about.

I tried on a pair of these nike sweat pants at the Nike Running store at Eaton Centre and in my opinion those fit better than the nike tech pants. I don't know what there called but they cost $55.
for me, the appeal of the tech pant is the utility. that media pocket is something else. you can fit a kindle in there. i'm not crazy about the fit either, but i wouldn't buy any nike sweat without a media pocket now. most people seem to be sizing up at least one size anyways.

These pants? http://www.sportinglife.ca/sporting...-Tops-&-Bottoms/Men's-Aw77-Cuffed-Fleece-Pant [stock says only Large sz left]

Picked up a black pair from the Yonge/Lawrence SL store a month ago, overpriced but I had a gift card (from the SL 10K). Find them "alright" so far but my wife really digs em. Was actually back at that SL last week and saw they restocked a bunch in the greys (d'oh! Really would've preferred those) so anyone looking can try their luck there, maybe call in advance.

Vaughan Mills Nike has a FSR of the multicolor flyknit trainer for $130. I saw 7.5-13. A couple pairs of the inneva woven newsprint. Picked up a pair. Didn't see much else worth noting.

Do any of you guys know what's going on with the HOH Mississauga location?  I haven't heard any new news on it and was just wondering if they are still planning to launch there.  Thanks in advance!!

Vaughan Mills Nike has a FSR of the multicolor flyknit trainer for $130. I saw 7.5-13. A couple pairs of the inneva woven newsprint. Picked up a pair. Didn't see much else worth noting.

Trainers or Lunars? It gets confusing. I don't remember the MC Trainers coming to Toronto at all.

^ racers have been around. tec definitely had them. they had them sitting for a long time too. still missed out on my size though...

Saw some 2014 carmines 6s on kijiji, i'm pretty sure there not the retailer version, but im not 100% sure. They also mentioned that they were going to be a limited release, any thoughts guys?

These are at Vaughan mills?

Do any of you guys know what's going on with the HOH Mississauga location?  I haven't heard any new news on it and was just wondering if they are still planning to launch there.  Thanks in advance!!
Heard it was opening up in April / May or something. 

Janitor Gor it Right. Nike AW77 Cuffed fleece pant. I bbought two pairs on Saturday night and cant stop rocking them. The fit on them is slightly looser than the tech pants. I couldnt do XL on the tech but I took an XL in those AW77. but I did wish the had thet big media pocket on them though...

Janitor Gor it Right. Nike AW77 Cuffed fleece pant. I bbought two pairs on Saturday night and cant stop rocking them. The fit on them is slightly looser than the tech pants. I couldnt do XL on the tech but I took an XL in those AW77. but I did wish the had thet big media pocket on them though...
Did they happen to have many left?

I called earlier and was placed on hold for about 10 minutes and then finally got through to the right department only to be placed on hold for another 10. When the employee finally came back she said they didn't have it in black or light grey but they had it in white........so she was mistaken and rather than try continue to explain to her what I was looking for, I thanked her and hung up.

Back
Top Bottom