Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did they happen to have many left?

I called earlier and was placed on hold for about 10 minutes and then finally got through to the right department only to be placed on hold for another 10. When the employee finally came back she said they didn't have it in black or light grey but they had it in white........so she was mistaken and rather than try continue to explain to her what I was looking for, I thanked her and hung up.

I bought my black AW77 pants from the EC nike store. They only had like 3 smalls and 3 large on the floor after I bought two XL. This was 6pm Saturday night and only black was the only colour available.

just got off the phone with hoh. they have 12 pairs of aunt pearls and 12 people in line already. thanked them for saving me the trip tomorrow morning.

just got off the phone with hoh. they have 12 pairs of aunt pearls and 12 people in line already. thanked them for saving me the trip tomorrow morning.
well thanks for saving me the phone call, jeeze hype hasn't been higher, people are now lining up for Kobe and KD shoes up here as well

Also just want to confirm it is the Mc TRAINERS not lunar at Vaughan. They are 130 plus tax with a pretty good size run

Did they happen to have many left?

I called earlier and was placed on hold for about 10 minutes and then finally got through to the right department only to be placed on hold for another 10. When the employee finally came back she said they didn't have it in black or light grey but they had it in white........so she was mistaken and rather than try continue to explain to her what I was looking for, I thanked her and hung up.
they had a fsr at Nike Running at Eaton Centre as of last week when I bought mine, its 5 dollars cheaper too

Vaughan Mills Nike has a FSR of the multicolor flyknit trainer for $130. I saw 7.5-13. A couple pairs of the inneva woven newsprint. Picked up a pair. Didn't see much else worth noting.
Thanks. repped. Shelf still full half hour before closing tonight.

These are at Vaughan mills?
Yup, those.

With the way sales pops up often at V-Mills, if cats are patient they can scoop a pair for a better price.

Last edited:
I scooped a pair of trainers, thanks for the info.

Do they do price correction if they do happen to go on sale soon?

disgusting. i know who some of them are too! those dudes are just looking to make a few bucks, the others have their priorities on sneakers...no joke

Aww man. I just bought the mc flyknit lunars too. Oh well. If you don't have a pair of flyknits yet. I suggest you do soon. This line is so sick.

All this stock popping up at outlet stores at sale prices kinda makes me think that nike is getting ready to release this year's model pretty soon.

Aww man. I just bought the mc flyknit lunars too. Oh well. If you don't have a pair of flyknits yet. I suggest you do soon. This line is so sick.

All this stock popping up at outlet stores at sale prices kinda makes me think that nike is getting ready to release this year's model pretty soon.
The Flyknit Lunar 2 is already out

thats crazy.. why would the mc trainer hit outlet here? they weren't even at the ES right? gotta scoop one immediately. then maybe catch a sale on the weekend or whatever

Whoops nvm
They just dropped in the states a few weeks ago, not sure if they made it here yet. But after seeing so many flyknits hit under 100 lately, I definitely won't be checking for this years model at retail.

Last edited:

disgusting. i know who some of them are too! those dudes are just looking to make a few bucks, the others have their priorities on sneakers...no joke
The Resell brother, The So Brother (one of them being the scammer famouss) and their buddy Billy Fang are in that line, and sadly those 12 or so pairs are the only ones releasing in Toronto

no way that's at vmills... those are asia release 
nah Kevin, they were a worldwide release, I know cause I passed on a pair in the states

Some seriously sketchbag dudes in that line. Was by for a bit, realized the number of people and shoes didn't equate in me getting a pair and hopped home. Hoping to still get a pair.

-30 windchill tonight? You couldn't pay me enough $ to spend tonight outside.:x

----

Saw some Fuelbands last time I went to the Kitchener outlet, which was interesting. Probably can get a better deal thru the states tho

Back
Top Bottom