Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What do you guys think of the metallic silver foams releasing this saturday? The APs being so limited is a disappointment, needed those to go with the previous two. However,I agree with @Weather  you couldn't pay me enough to stand out in the cold for hours for a shoe.

What do you guys think of the metallic silver foams releasing this saturday? The APs being so limited is a disappointment, needed those to go with the previous two. However,I agree with @Weather  you couldn't pay me enough to stand out in the cold for hours for a shoe.
i only got the asteroid foams because they have purple and red in them. if there was no yellow, it'd be a perfect old school raptors cw. got the spiderman's only because t-ross wore 'em in the dunk contest. the 3m lacing on the metallic silvers are cool, but i'm more than likely passing (unless a raptor wears them in game and shoots the lights out). like many others, i'm waiting for solid colours to make a comeback.

Last edited:

i only got the asteroid foams because they have purple and red in them. if there was no yellow, it'd be a perfect old school raptors cw. got the spiderman's only because t-ross wore 'em in the dunk contest. the 3m lacing on the metallic silvers are cool, but i'm more than likely passing (unless a raptor wears them in game and shoots the lights out). like many others, i'm waiting for solid colours to make a comeback.
Yeah I never bought any of the "printed" looking foams that have recently come out. but I like the metallic silver foams because they remind me of the solid colours

I don't know if anyone saw my last post. But anyone know where I can get air tech challenge 2's in Toronto?

just got off the phone with hoh. they have 12 pairs of aunt pearls and 12 people in line already. thanked them for saving me the trip tomorrow morning.
With that many pairs and the cold weather don't these warrant a raffle?  HOH Toronto needs to stop this madness.  Hoping all new HOH's don't follow their lead.

I don't know if anyone saw my last post. But anyone know where I can get air tech challenge 2's in Toronto?

Capsule did, but they're sold out. What size? I know someone moving a DS 2008 pair. Size 10 I believe.

Last edited:

Employee Store had them a couple weeks back when I was there, but nothing between sizes 8.5 and 10.

Last edited:
ES Update:

- Flystepper 2k13 ASG's - $104 on the back wall, size 8, 10, 10.5, 11, 11 give or take sizes

- Jordan 10 "Powder Blue" - $145, FSR
- Jordan 10 "Bobcats" - $145, FSR
- Jordan 10 "Infrared" - $145, Size 7, 8

- KD 6 "Home II" - $115, FSR
- KD 6 "Washington DC - only a couple sizes left

- LeBron 11 "Graffiti" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 "Dunkman" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 "Black / Diffused Jade" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 Lifestyle, two colorways, forgot the price

- Air Max 90 Ice in the Red, $140~? give or take, FSR minus one of two sizes

- Bunch of Roshe Run Hyperfuse along the wall

- Foamposite Pro "Spider-Man", FSR, $195

- Nike Tech Fleece AW77 "Seasonal" in the Night Factor color - http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-seasonal-tech-fleece-hoodie/pid-842253/pgid-842251 - $100~
- Nike Tech Fleece Crewneck in Black - one M and one L I believe leftover - $80~?

More stuff but all that I could remember...

ES Update:

- Flystepper 2k13 ASG's - $104 on the back wall, size 8, 10, 10.5, 11, 11 give or take sizes

- Jordan 10 "Powder Blue" - $145, FSR
- Jordan 10 "Bobcats" - $145, FSR
- Jordan 10 "Infrared" - $145, Size 7, 8

- KD 6 "Home II" - $115, FSR
- KD 6 "Washington DC - only a couple sizes left

- LeBron 11 "Graffiti" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 "Dunkman" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 "Black / Diffused Jade" - $170, FSR
- LeBron 11 Lifestyle, two colorways, forgot the price

- Air Max 90 Ice in the Red, $140~? give or take, FSR minus one of two sizes

- Bunch of Roshe Run Hyperfuse along the wall

- Foamposite Pro "Spider-Man", FSR, $195

- Nike Tech Fleece AW77 "Seasonal" in the Night Factor color - http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-seasonal-tech-fleece-hoodie/pid-842253/pgid-842251 - $100~
- Nike Tech Fleece Crewneck in Black - one M and one L I believe leftover - $80~?

More stuff but all that I could remember...
Thanks for the update, wishful thinking but hopefully I can snag a pair of those infrared 3s in March when I go for $145

I will have more info to the date but just wanted to put this out there March 6,7,8 at Footlocker stores will be running a promo of 25% off promotion.  They have not announced the exclusion's or if its on already marked down items. Just found this out last night, my guess is for all the crap that is still sitting in the stores!  If anyone has more info on this feel free to post!

I will have more info to the date but just wanted to put this out there March 6,7,8 at Footlocker stores will be running a promo of 25% off promotion.  They have not announced the exclusion's or if its on already marked down items. Just found this out last night, my guess is for all the crap that is still sitting in the stores!  If anyone has more info on this feel free to post!
  I think last year they also had a decent sale around the march break time. It for moms and pops to reup their kids shoes for the last few months of school.

nobody is buying those KDs for that much lol....

its like teaching a cat to fly, it will never learn lol
laugh.gif

Don't even want the damn shoe and got Aunt Pearls. Guess I'll sell to a friend for retail when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom