Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So NRML, Livestock, Capsule just posted some decent late shipments online, BHM pack, some of the Country series AM stuff... links were quickly posted by Americans on twitter and (likely) scooped up by Americans alike.

Anyone else get annoyed at this general practice? It's hard enough to get these kicks around here in the first place... with foreign buyers coming in it's even harder.

Would love to see a Canada only boutique site one of these days.

I don't blame them for posting. They only post after its not sold in stores. I would do the same :lol:

Last edited:
where can one cop some Kobe 8's?  mainly looking for 'Pit Vipers' in a 9.
Sportchek at Eaton center had them sitting for a while, not sure if they'd have any left. Last time i saw them was about a month ago /:

So NRML, Livestock, Capsule just posted some decent late shipments online, BHM pack, some of the Country series AM stuff... links were quickly posted by Americans on twitter and (likely) scooped up by Americans alike.

Anyone else get annoyed at this general practice? It's hard enough to get these kicks around here in the first place... with foreign buyers coming in it's even harder.

Would love to see a Canada only boutique site one of these days.
Agree with you that a sneakershop should take care of its locals first (and plus, it's cheaper/easier for them to sell to someone picking up in-store).

I know Capsule and Livestock usually has it as in-store only for a couple of days before the stuff gets posted online.  I can't blame them for trying to get rid of stock if it's not selling out.  My buddy in Vancouver said a lot of stuff at the Nike Pop-Up in LS Vancouver never made it online.  Capsule restocks last weekend (the EXT LeBron X Mints and Civilist SBs) weren't posted online til late Saturday/early Sunday -- even then, it sat for another day or two online.

I guess if I would change anything, I would make it available in-store for a week.  Then, allow sales within Canada for a week and then allow worldwide sales after 2 weeks.  But that's ideal and I don't expect any shops to bother with this.

On the flip side, I get a lot of my kicks from US stores.  So, it works both ways.

Last edited:
Apparently I'm going shopping today.
happy.gif

customerENG.jpg

Last edited:

Can someone post exclusions? Thanks in advance
Someone posted this on FL Instagram. Don't know if they really know or are just guessing so take it for what it's worth. Best bet is to call or go to a store today.

not all new arrivals they exclude. Fly knits, the last three LeBron 11's, Kobe 9, all retro men's and big kids Jordan's and some other junk

http://nrml.ca/nike

KD VI BHM, ASG just popped up if anyone was interested. Scooped up an ASG.. weird karma working from my last post/rant? lol
Nice find, full size run of All Star KD VI.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to that first wave of Hyperrevs to hit outlets. If they can get it down to $90-$100, it'd be a great deal for full-length zoom.

Just wanted to let @footlockercanada  know that I love shopping at your stores. However, your website is terrible!!! Needs an update.

@masoodpopal  overhaul is coming this yr along with ecommerce

From FL Instagram. This year could get interesting if we get Footlocker online for Canada. About time! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom