Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nice find, full size run of All Star KD VI.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to that first wave of Hyperrevs to hit outlets. If they can get it down to $90-$100, it'd be a great deal for full-length zoom.

Just a heads-up...they had some Hyper Revs part of the sample sale at the Burloak location. All were going for $49.99...3cws.

Apparently, they stopped doing store to store transfers... But what you can do though is, call VMills and pay for em (if they still have em in stock) over the phone and they can either ship it directly to your house or to the closest nike store to you. Hope that helps.

Thank you sir, appreciate the info you posted about paying with a credit card and have them ship to you. I was able to scoop a pair yesterday morning and got them shipped to the office today. I tried to get it transfered to the EC Running store and they said no they could'nt.

I have never seen these around the city as I did the lunar's and racer's ( the racer's were at EC for the longest time) so I am happy to have a pair. Shipping was only $4.83 lol. Thanks again!

Last edited:
is the champs 25% off too?

Regarding the deal its off of all the lebrons except the graffiti and jades,no retro jordans but the kobe venonemon is included

Hate promoting this place but.....couple sizes of the BHM's and a good bunch of sizes of the ASG Lebron's up opn NRML right now.

Hate promoting this place but.....couple sizes of the BHM's and a good bunch of sizes of the ASG Lebron's up opn NRML right now.
Have you had a bad experience with them? Haven't picked anything up from NRML, but they seem like a pretty good web resource in Canada.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to that first wave of Hyperrevs to hit outlets. If they can get it down to $90-$100, it'd be a great deal for full-length zoom.

Just a heads-up...they had some Hyper Revs part of the sample sale at the Burloak location. All were going for $49.99...3cws.
do any other outlets have samples right now? please confirm if anybody knows. 

buroak is way too far from north york for me. 

thx

Woah damn, sorry I missed the whole sample size thing, what were the available sizes? I don't even care about colour, these are going to be sweet to play in.

Can someone post exclusions? Thanks in advance
No retro Jordans, No Foams, No Flightposites are the majors! Sale is also at Champs too! FYI: If you got a employee link there discount can be used with the %25 off! Footlocker Canada updating there Site?
roll.gif
they say next year didnt we hear about HOH Toronto in lik 2006 or 2007? They don't update IG, Twitter or there website.......... what makes you think there will be able to run a site with releases? Only way this will be good is if Footlocker US takes over and runs **** like the states!

Have you had a bad experience with them? Haven't picked anything up from NRML, but they seem like a pretty good web resource in Canada.
Just a debacle around the Bred 1 release in-store. They're fine to order from online and I'm sure was just a lone incident for me.

Nike vaughan mills has two tables of sample shoes. Saw some blk yellow air up sample. Not much else worth mentioning.

do any other outlets have samples right now? please confirm if anybody knows. 

buroak is way too far from north york for me. 

thx
I didn't see a sample table at Halton today...don't know if they gonna set up one by the end of the weekend though

I've had great experience with NRML until as of late. Copped a pair of Flyknit chukkas from them and randomly found the Nike tech fleece cape that my girlfriend and I have been searching for forever. After a week my order still wasn't processed. I emailed NRML and they told me they couldn't find the sweater in their warehouse, yet for some reason it was up on the site available to order. They searched for another week and found nothing and ended up charging me full price (chukkas + sweater) on my invoice. I ended up getting a refund for the sweater close to a month later and no "sorry" or incentive for their **** up. As of now the sweater is still up on the site still only in size medium. Now I'm not asking for free **** but as a company you should really take care of your customers when stuff like this happens. I won't be shopping with them again.

Went to burloak today, nothing good on those sample tables. Went to Halton outlet yesterday they didn't have squat either.

smh at the nerve to update with their stupid customer appreciation 25% off but can't update release calender

Woah damn, sorry I missed the whole sample size thing, what were the available sizes? I don't even care about colour, these are going to be sweet to play in.

Mainly size 9 & 10 - pretty much the standard for Nike samples...

Last edited:
Went to burloak today, nothing good on those sample tables. Went to Halton outlet yesterday they didn't have squat either.

No new signature shoes stocked in clearance or otherwise at Halton?

I randomly found Jordan xx8 se camo in Columbia blue in size 8 at Vaughan last sat for $120 + 20% off but prolly gone by now. Too small for me.

Last edited:
No new signature shoes stocked in clearance or otherwise at Halton?

I randomly found Jordan xx8 se camo in Columbia blue in size 8 at Vaughan last sat for $120 but prolly gone by now. Too small for me.
Not that I remember seeing... but I really only looked from size 9.5-11

Small update on the MC Trainers @ VM.

I went on Wednesday and got the last sz 8 and 11.5. They only have sz 11 and 12s left (i think i saw a 13)

Small restock of the Nike Tech Fleece pants and sweaters at HOH. There was an XL and M there in the greys when I left last night at 8:40pm.

Thank you sir, appreciate the info you posted about paying with a credit card and have them ship to you. I was able to scoop a pair yesterday morning and got them shipped to the office today. I tried to get it transfered to the EC Running store and they said no they could'nt.

I have never seen these around the city as I did the lunar's and racer's ( the racer's were at EC for the longest time) so I am happy to have a pair. Shipping was only $4.83 lol. Thanks again!

dope! Glad I was able to help!

If anyone's still on the look out for the calypso roshes, svp on queen just got a restock on them. $79.99 too full size run if im not mistaken, scooped up a pair today

Back
Top Bottom