Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just grabbed a pair about an hour ago. Did you get your size? I'm in Hamilton and the foot locker in limeridge mall still had some sizes.

I ordered mine from NDC this morning, just curious how the release went locally.

Glad to hear there was no hype lol. 8)

I ordered mine from NDC this morning, just curious how the release went locally.

Glad to hear there was no hype lol. 8)[/quote

Glad you got your pair. I'm not from Hamilton so I don't know what releases here are usually like. I'm very impressed with how light and comfortable the Kobe 9's are.

Last edited:

Glad to hear there was no hype lol. 8)[/quote

Glad you got your pair. I'm not from Hamilton so I don't know what releases here are usually like. I'm very impressed with how light and comfortable the Kobe 9's are.

Were you just in the area, or that was the only store that had your size?

Last edited:
Was in Buffalo today, stopped by HOH Galleria

Still had decent amount of Kobe 9 Inspiration 
smokin.gif

Was surprised to see that they also had the Carbon Fibre Flighposite still in stock there 
smokin.gif

Also checked out Nike Fashion Outlet. trash (as usual) 

No more size 9 for flyknit trainers at vaughan mills. They still got most sizes, including 9.5. But stock is getting low

No more size 9 for flyknit trainers at vaughan mills. They still got most sizes, including 9.5. But stock is getting low

They do have Size 9 when I was there at about 5pm but they were displayed around the store, not in boxes on shelf

Also Champs at VM still had the new Kobe 9,not sure of size run though

They do have Size 9 when I was there at about 5pm but they were displayed around the store, not in boxes on shelf

Also Champs at VM still had the new Kobe 9,not sure of size run though

I picked up a 9 of the flyknit trainers on thursday, there was already no more 9s on the shelf but they did grab me a display pair from around the store. However, the display pairs dont have boxes, they just grabbed me a random box and printed a white label for it.

Still a size 10 for the Nike SB FIVEONEO at Capsule--previously sold out.

Went just about everywhere in Toronto today looking for the Inspiration 9s, no luck. How is the stock looking outside of the city? Going to try calling the VM Champs tomorrow I guess. Size 10 if anyone knows any specifics regarding size availability. Really didn't anticipate this shoe being this hard to grab, just want one, non-ridiculous cw to ball in.

Last edited:
I was at the Footlocker at Fairview around 630am. Thought there would be a pretty decent lineup there. Ended up being the 3rd person there. No one else showed up after me though, as illistic said glad the hype for Kobes isnt very high. Was able to pick up a 10 and a 10.5. :smokin

well lets hope the Kobe hype dies down because they were still high for the Masterpiece and Maestro

Last edited:
^ Good to hear there's still releases people can obtain locally with no major hassle.

They have sizes 11.5 12 and 13 up in the Lebron X EXT Black Mints too.

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/nike/products/lebron-x-ext-black-suede-mint-607078-001
Hah - that's funny.  Thought there would have been a major lineup for them Saturday morning so I didn't bother trying.  Didn't see the Black Mints on the shelves today, so I assumed they were sold out and didn't bother asking when I was buying my SBs.  Can't believe they still have my size up.  Oh well - gonna pass - hope it goes to someone local.

Last edited:

Hah - that's funny.  Thought there would have been a major lineup for them Saturday morning so I didn't bother trying.  Didn't see the Black Mints on the shelves today, so I assumed they were sold out and didn't bother asking when I was buying my SBs.  Can't believe they still have my size up.  Oh well - gonna pass - hope it goes to someone local.
I was there in-line for the Dipset Popup shop and I only remember seeing a couple people cop shoes, and whether they were the EXTs is anyones guess.

Does anyone know what the availability of the KD6 Floral is going to be like here in Toronto? HoH Exclusive I'm guessing.

I was thinking the same thing too about the mints. I really didnt want to line up and they had a sz 10. I probably would have been successful if i went an hour before or so...

For anyone interested, Adidas.ca and Reebok.ca are having a GREAT online sale right now. 40% off virtually everything. I saw that a few Canadian shops were picking up the new Crazy 8 colorway(Kobe's 97 All Star), and the Adidas site finally has it up now as well. Managed to pick it up for $88-all in, free shipping. They also have the Crazy 1, and some standard D Rose's/Crazyquicks.

Coupon Code: GOODLIFE40
Repped! (late sorry
smile.gif
) - took advantage when this code was still live but a couple of things have restocked in my size. Anyone have any live coupon codes for Reebok.ca? TIA.

Last edited:
Inspiration 9s at sportcheck eaton centre , saw two size 13s on display

FTL Eaton Centre - Terracota Warriors on display as well as a large size pair of KD Allstar

Those new foamposites are sitting on shelves at FTL Eaton Centre also.

Inspiration 9s at sportcheck eaton centre , saw two size 13s on display
FTL Eaton Centre - Terracota Warriors on display as well as a large size pair of KD Allstar
Those new foamposites are sitting on shelves at FTL Eaton Centre also.

which foams do ye be referring to?

Back
Top Bottom