Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone own a pair of the nike wovens or instapump fury OGs? just wondering about the comfort. thanks
Instapumps are pretty comfortable -- but that's because they're basically slip-ons.

I don't own woven (except the Inneva Wovens) -- but those are fairly comfortable, too. I'd call them "minimal" more than "comfortable".

Pants are long gone. You'll have to wait for a new season to drop (which would be in late August I think)...IF they do come here.

Just saw footlocker canadas instagram post about the new KDs, there retailing for $149.99. Why the price drop from the previous KDs? Although, I don't mind because personally they look like the best KD model so far.

I was at ES last Saturday and I was surprised -- in a good way -- that the cashier ripped a customer for still being able to get an AJ1 Carmine.

Cashier: Oh, where you get this?
Customer: My friend got them (barely audible)
Cashier: So your friend hid them for you?
Customer: *mumble*
Cashier:
eyes.gif

Anyway, ES didn't have any new drops scheduled for that weekend, clothing was also
mean.gif
So did his friend really hide them or was he just lucky?

Just a few of my pickups from my recent trip to NYC

If you're planning on copping Huaraches, go a half/full size up....I usually wear a sz 12 but had to cop 13 (no half sizes past 12)

SIDENOTE: No taxes on items less than $110

There were a bunch at the outlets the past month or two, im pretty sure its all dry now though..

Look around, on kijiji I know there were lots of size 10s at the outlets
Thanks, yeah i've tried but its like kijiji all dried up ): you remember the pricing at outlets? trying to figure out what a fair price to pay someone for theirs would be 

That SVP news is crazy. About the vault releases , ive just never seen even a boutique store do it that often with that many pairs.

Regarding SVP: I asked an employee (who doesn't give a **** about Jordans) about the recent "vault" releases and they told me it wasn't SVP holding them back. In fact, it was Nike supplying them the shoes.

I didn't believe it at first but with their Jordan account getting revoked, I'm inclined to believe it was true and something soured the relationship.

I refuse to spend my money at svp queen anymore

Asked them for my size in a pair of Roshes they unvaulted a while ago and the dude says they didnt have it when they did smh

Thanks, yeah i've tried but its like kijiji all dried up ): you remember the pricing at outlets? trying to figure out what a fair price to pay someone for theirs would be 
I think they were about $109 plus an additional discount for whatever promo they were running that week (if any), got my pair for $87.99. I would think about $150 is reasonable, give or take depending on how much you want it.

Regarding SVP: I asked an employee (who doesn't give a **** about Jordan's) about the recent "vault" releases and they told me it wasn't SVP holding them back. In fact, it was Nike supplying them the shoes.

I didn't believe it at first but with their Jordan account getting revoked, I'm inclined to believe it was true and something soured the relationship.
That would be a shock considering its "normal" practice in a lot of boutiques.
SVP has always been known as a "Discount/Clearance Retailer" Nike pulled Jordan releases from Footlocker and Champs at Vaughan Mills cause it is known as a outlet mall.  This is kind of Nike way to control the market place. I'm betting the same thing will happen to TSW too in the near future.  The fact that a company would get in trouble for doing a release later. I don't see that happening, they release the releases on releases date and some are held back or some stores release them and they sat!  Once you buy the product from Nike. You own it and can sell it at your convince, as long as its not before a release day. Also SVP never Jacked up the prices on any of the Vaulted release stuff.

Back
Top Bottom