Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just saw footlocker canadas instagram post about the new KDs, there retailing for $149.99. Why the price drop from the previous KDs? Although, I don't mind because personally they look like the best KD model so far.

I'm guessing that's just a typo on FTL Canada's part (surprise surprise).

For those of you looking for World Cup gear; National Sports is 50% off on teams that are eliminated. I believe it comes to about $50 for a jersey. You MAY be able to find additional coupons online.

As for the sneaker stores being shady; nobody should be surprised anymore.

There were a bunch at the outlets the past month or two, im pretty sure its all dry now though..

Look around, on kijiji I know there were lots of size 10s at the outlets
If anyone has any idea of the whereabouts of a pair, I'm paying well for a pair. Lmk! 

Anyone know where I can cop a pair of Jordan Futures online? Also, any update on when/if they're going to be released in Canada?

Last edited:

Legit check? Thanks. And no disrespect to the seller
You can get a legit check here, they're really good at spotting fakes http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

I gotta say, for all that the cement 3 is one of the most iconic Jordans of all time, I think I might hate this model. Never dared to get into the 3s until the the '88 release last year, and against my better judgement I took the plunge. One afternoon of wearing them...just one afternoon...cracked...deflated looking...dyed by my  jeans(which were rolled to prevent denim bleed).

Never again, I love the silhouette to death, but I just can't get behind them after that.

You can get a legit check here, they're really good at spotting fakes http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

I gotta say, for all that the cement 3 is one of the most iconic Jordans of all time, I think I might hate this model. Never dared to get into the 3s until the the '88 release last year, and against my better judgement I took the plunge. One afternoon of wearing them...just one afternoon...cracked...deflated looking...dyed by my  jeans(which were rolled to prevent denim bleed).

Never again, I love the silhouette to death, but I just can't get behind them after that.

Soak your jeans in water and a teaspoon of vinegar to set the dye.

Anyone know where I can cop a pair of Jordan Futures online? Also, any update on when/if they're going to be released in Canada?
Regarding Canadian release dates, FTL Canada updated their upcoming release page. It's a bit of a mess though: http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/_-_/keyword-releasecalendar

There's a grey pair dropping July 2nd and something called 'Nike Future' dropping July 12th, which are possibly Jordan Futures...from the past it's best to take the details on this page with a grain of salt until closer to the release date

Last edited:
It looks like FTL Canada misprinted the price for the USA KD VII's. Retail will be 189.99 for all the cw's. I thought we were catching a break and retail prices here were finally starting to come down. :smh:

It looks like FTL Canada misprinted the price for the USA KD VII's. Retail will be 189.99 for all the cw's. I thought we were catching a break and retail prices here were finally starting to come down. :smh:

LMAO at Footlocker! Hate to break it to you but Prices are going up not down!

$200 for KDs now though, that's a complete joke. Oh well, the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall in the outlets. Still getting mileage out of my Lebron X Elite's at $99 on court.

$200 for KDs now though, that's a complete joke. Oh well, the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall in the outlets. Still getting mileage out of my Lebron X Elite's at $99 on court.

That's what I'm hoping. There's like a dozen cw's of 6's sitting at my local FTL :lol: The 7's will be close to 215 after taxes. The sad thing is the markup will only get worse as US prices increase.

Last edited:

ew yuck

i love the easy money colourway though, but not for 200 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom