Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The ones at sportchek don't. Copped a pair a couple days ago

Wonder if its just a case of the site having the wrong photo.

On a different subject, shocked there's been no talk here about the Chicago 10's dropping tomorrow. Or are they releasing here on a different date?

With the way the Raps are playin, its hard for me to justify paying $15 for Raptors merchandise from Winners... let alone $60+ for hyped Raptors gear with an owl on it... 

right?

this OVO clothing thing is corny....seems as if you aren't part of their little group or circle, its hella corny to be rocking OVO gear..

other than maybe 2 caps they make...the rest i couldn't f' with...let alone pay 60$ for some owl and raps tee...

but sheeps will sheep...some people don't care...they need to buy this stuff...they feed off of it, feeling as if they are part of 'them'...

this is biggest thing going on in Toronto now...everyone wants to be a part of drake or his circle...and if you can't be you gotta dress and buy their ****..and listen to his music....

peoples insecurities and priorities are all messed up in this city right now....

/rant

anyone been to that adidas warehouse sale? do they have the track suits ?

im right around the corner, i'll be going around 2-3pm...i'll update later..

You can't justify paying $15 for Raptors merchandise?

Are you a Raptors fan?

You would only pay $15 if the Raptors are winning?

i don't know if that was towards me...i was talking about the OVO stuff...but the nba merchandise and even their jerseys I'd cop...been a raps fan since the first game...

but i am a realest too...this team will not do any damage in this years playoffs...and i doubt they will do anything without a superstar...

but i was talking more about drakes involvement with the raptors and now this corny OVO x raps collab...

drakes involvement with the raptors is going to get played out really fast...and once they start becoming a lottery team again after derozan leaves....none of this stuff will sell as much as it might sell now...

when passion for the city and team turns into greedy business and exploitation of the fans ($60 t's that should be 30-40)..i step back from it all...

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
right?

this OVO clothing thing is corny....seems as if you aren't part of their little group or circle, its hella corny to be rocking OVO gear..

other than maybe 2 caps they make...the rest i couldn't f' with...let alone pay 60$ for some owl and raps tee...

but sheeps will sheep...some people don't care...they need to buy this stuff...they feed off of it, feeling as if they are part of 'them'...

this is biggest thing going on in Toronto now...everyone wants to be a part of drake or his circle...and if you can't be you gotta dress and buy their ****..and listen to his music....

peoples insecurities and priorities are all messed up in this city right now....

/rant

I went to the warehouse yesterday. Fully packed, no line up to get in but a huge line up to cash out, takes approximately 1 hour 45mins. I suggest u guys to have a friend line up to cash out once u enter the warehouse and take turns to walk around. U may find some good stuffs.
30$ all shoes, I saw JS pink bear, JS big silver adidas logo, some crappy JS shoes
Some pretty nice ZX models, red classic gazelles, match play in grey, 2 different models of Stan smiths (1 blk 1 Croc pattern in clay)
I found 1 pair of grey Kazuki clot... but not my size SMH... it's a size 11.5 so good luck.
Nothing good on men's clothing, but try to find NBA jerseys coz they are only 20$ each.... I've got a Rondo Boston away jersey and some kids stuffs... hopefully this can help.

FIY, here's some of the prices:
Hats:5$
Tees:10$
Kid's apparel:10$
men's jkt:60$
Pants:20$
Jerseys:20$
Bags:20$
Tights:20$
Accessories:socks:5$
Shoes:30$

Last edited:

I went to the warehouse yesterday. Fully packed, no line up to get in but a huge line up to cash out, takes approximately 1 hour 45mins. I suggest u guys to have a friend line up to cash out once u enter the warehouse and take turns to walk around. U may find some good stuffs.
30$ all shoes, I saw JS pink bear, JS big silver adidas logo, some crappy JS shoes
Some pretty nice ZX models, red classic gazelles, match play in grey, 2 different models of Stan smiths (1 blk 1 Croc pattern in clay)
I found 1 pair of grey Kazuki clot... but not my size SMH... it's a size 11.5 so good luck.
Nothing good on men's clothing, but try to find NBA jerseys coz they are only 20$ each.... I've got a Rondo Boston away jersey and some kids stuffs... hopefully this can help.

FIY, here's some of the prices:
Hats:5$
Tees:10$
Kid's apparel:10$
men's jkt:60$
Pants:20$
Jerseys:20$
Bags:20$
Tights:20$
Accessories:socks:5$
Shoes:30$

Lined up at 9:30 today, around 20th in line. Same selections, there were a couple colorways of Busenitz too. Almost bought a pair but decided to save it for a pair of Carminas. Try to go early and have a sense of what you want. I'd say people started cashing out at around 10:40 ish.

Stan Smiths were pretty much wiped out. Also had some Terrex boots.

Fully packed, no line up to get in but a huge line up to cash out, takes approximately 1 hour 45mins. I suggest u guys to have a friend line up to cash out once u enter the warehouse and take turns to walk around.

Yikes.

I heard someone saying that he worked for adidas, and he could skip the line up. I was up front checking out and I told the cashier that I USED to work for adidas, she said "well it's too late"
Hmm I dunno if u wanna try this trick LOL but I really worked for adidas originals in Montreal few years ago.

so i was about to head over there...but after ready dudes update no thanks... for it to be that packed just lets me know there really isn't much...lol

only thing i really want was a matching track pants and jacket...the classic track suit..

oh well...

so i was about to head over there...but after ready dudes update no thanks... for it to be that packed just lets me know there really isn't much...lol

only thing i really want was a matching track pants and jacket...the classic track suit..

oh well...
Not sure if they have track pants, but it was such a mess that u wouldn't wanna bother looking for them
It's worth a look tho if u don't mind the line up, I'm pretty sure anyone can find sth to buy there.

With the way the Raps are playin, its hard for me to justify paying $15 for Raptors merchandise from Winners... let alone $60+ for hyped Raptors gear with an owl on it... 

right?

/rant

Why so salty. I wouldn't pay 60 for the tee either. But no one doing it to be part of the crew. People have worn band shirts for decades. This artist happens to be from where I reside and has put the city on like no one before. These raptors are doing the same thing too putting this city on like no team has since vince.

I mean maybe I'm so proud of my city that I even caught myself defending justin beiber when I'm talking to someone internationally.

Not sure if they have track pants, but it was such a mess that u wouldn't wanna bother looking for them
It's worth a look tho if u don't mind the line up, I'm pretty sure anyone can find sth to buy there.
No trackpants, definitely no Tiro's. A bunch of Reebok Crossfit apparel and mixed Adidas outerwear,. Duffles and bags went down to $15.

I mean maybe I'm so proud of my city that I even caught myself defending justin beiber when I'm talking to someone internationally.
laugh.gif
 that clown ain't from toronto. he's from stratford. now he lives in l.a. and they can keep him. all his effing up is the californian growing inside him.

Why so salty. I wouldn't pay 60 for the tee either. But no one doing it to be part of the crew. People have worn band shirts for decades. This artist happens to be from where I reside and has put the city on like no one before. These raptors are doing the same thing too putting this city on like no team has since vince.

this 'we the north' **** is a joke cmon man. we can't even get past the first round, nobody takes us seriously.

You can't justify paying $15 for Raptors merchandise?

Are you a Raptors fan?

You would only pay $15 if the Raptors are winning?
Don't get me wrong, I`m a huge Raptors fan, I can count the games I've missed this year on one hand. I've paid for Raptors merchandise. BUT, a) I`m not too big on OVO, and hate how the Raptors organization is kissing their a**. b) I`m a huge fan, but have you watched the Raptors in 2015? Ever since that fourth quarter in Portland before the new years, they've been inconsistent, no effort, and its been extremely frustrating to watch... I mean the Raptors have been frustrating to watch in the past, but now they have the talent, only to fall short on effort.

this 'we the north' **** is a joke cmon man. we can't even get past the first round, nobody takes us seriously.
Raps have a reasonable chance at advancing vs Washington or Milwaukee. The team has had their struggles, but this is Year 2 of an aborted tanked season. They're still relatively young, and no one aside from Lowry is on a deal that stretches longer than two years. Fans of Toronto sports are so starved for success that the Raps are under this weird pressure to go all-in right now, but realistically, they're low on elite-level talent, even if they have good(yet flawed) guys and a deep bench. They own all of their picks, have four rookie-scale trade assets at different stages in their development, and some wiggle room due to expiring contracts. 

They're definitely not going anywhere this year, but it's good to see the city rally around something like this, even if they don't understand what they're rallying for.

Raps have a reasonable chance at advancing vs Washington or Milwaukee. The team has had their struggles, but this is Year 2 of an aborted tanked season. They're still relatively young, and no one aside from Lowry is on a deal that stretches longer than two years. Fans of Toronto sports are so starved for success that the Raps are under this weird pressure to go all-in right now, but realistically, they're low on elite-level talent, even if they have good(yet flawed) guys and a deep bench. They own all of their picks, have four rookie-scale trade assets at different stages in their development, and some wiggle room due to expiring contracts. 

They're definitely not going anywhere this year, but it's good to see the city rally around something like this, even if they don't understand what they're rallying for.

perhaps I sounded salty but yeah, least there's excitement about the team. I see us getting bounced though in the first round. Hope I am wrong

I'm stil skeptical. Im also a 49ers fan and after they hired Harbaugh and had 4 successful years, they build a new stadium, Super Bowl 50 in San Fran' and sellout their games for the forseeable future. Once front office gets their money, they fire the coach and the franchise implodes.

I'm not saying MLSE is gonna destroy the franchise but I can see them milking as much money as they can from the team's success and All Star Weekend which is why I am skeptical

Back
Top Bottom