Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Came in today...I think one of the better Asics collabs this year
smokin.gif
Very nice...  disappointed that I forgot to preorder.  Did they come with the extra patches?

Went to stc FTL for raffles yesterday with my gf. There were 2 girls right in front of me writing down the raffle info on basically every ****** size page. I asked them if I should come back in half an hour? They just stared at me and didn't say a word. I heard them whispering with the cashier (an Asian lady with tattoo) and the cashier asked them to come back a while later and write down the raffle info for her as well. My gf got mad too and asked her if we can write down all our friends' names on the list, she was like, ehh, those girls work at the same store and they have more privileges on the raffle and she stared at us.
That makes absolutely no sense to me guys. I've been joining raffle for many releases and I have never heard such a thing. I know the 11s are a popular model and everyone wants to make profit out of it, but when u are doing ****** raffle please make sure everybody is being treated the same way so everyone gets a fair chance to buy the shoes.
Champs at stc does a way better job since they assigned 2 associates to write down the raffle info for us and hand us a ticket, and I don't mind the line up.

The shenanigans starts .. I love 11's but their too hype so I don't bother. I'm sure there are spots that's FCFS. If you want them bad enough then camp that's not being lame IMO.

The shenanigans starts .. I love 11's but their too hype so I don't bother. I'm sure there are spots that's FCFS. If you want them bad enough then camp that's not being lame IMO.
I'm a big fan of the 11s but soso for this colorway. If I don't win the raffle I'll just pass, but since I passed by stc I just wanna take a chance u know... and it was my birthday yesterday so I wanna try my luck on them LOL.

was just at the milton outlet, 25% off the wall and 40% off clearance clothes. nothing really but they did have melo m11 gold standard for 105 but only sz 11

Went to stc FTL for raffles yesterday with my gf. There were 2 girls right in front of me writing down the raffle info on basically every ****** size page. I asked them if I should come back in half an hour? They just stared at me and didn't say a word. I heard them whispering with the cashier (an Asian lady with tattoo) and the cashier asked them to come back a while later and write down the raffle info for her as well. My gf got mad too and asked her if we can write down all our friends' names on the list, she was like, ehh, those girls work at the same store and they have more privileges on the raffle and she stared at us.
That makes absolutely no sense to me guys. I've been joining raffle for many releases and I have never heard such a thing. I know the 11s are a popular model and everyone wants to make profit out of it, but when u are doing ****** raffle please make sure everybody is being treated the same way so everyone gets a fair chance to buy the shoes.
Champs at stc does a way better job since they assigned 2 associates to write down the raffle info for us and hand us a ticket, and I don't mind the line up.
Champs does a better job but their process is painfully slow since they give out physical tickets.  I'm not even sweating this release.  With the retail price as high as they are...  I don't see people really making money off them.  I can see them going for retail in the not too distant future.  There are tons of pairs to go around.  If you really want this shoe, you will get it.

Champs does a better job but their process is painfully slow since they give out physical tickets.  I'm not even sweating this release.  With the retail price as high as they are...  I don't see people really making money off them.  I can see them going for retail in the not too distant future.  There are tons of pairs to go around.  If you really want this shoe, you will get it.
Agree, I don't really mind missing out on them tho, its just that the shoegame has gone to another level. At the end of the day, I just wanna wear the shoes I like that's it.

Jordan XI 72-10 release is looking cold specially with the price tag and the current Can economy better save than buy expensive shoes and dreaming of trying to profit big on resell. I hope everyone get their pairs

Jordan XI 72-10 release is looking cold specially with the price tag and the current Can economy better save than buy expensive shoes and dreaming of trying to profit big on resell. I hope everyone get their pairs
 I have a feeling that due to the surprising large quantities and numerous locations getting the 72-10's, resellers are going to catch "L" much like the Maroons.

Of course there are going to be "thirsty" individuals trying to look for a quick buck, but I think those who actually make effort to cop a pair will get a pair.

I still
 I have a feeling that due to the surprising large quantities and numerous locations getting the 72-10's, resellers are going to catch "L" much like the Maroons.
Of course there are going to be "thirsty" individuals trying to look for a quick buck, but I think those who actually make effort to cop a pair will get a pair.
I still cannot justify the price for this Jordan XI 72-10 SMH. For the guys that are buying the shoes they must be loaded or already save money for this release. I don't hate it but to each their own if u like it but it if not pass - for me it's a PASS

Has anyone else been denied a return at Foot Locker for not printing out their electronic receipt? I took a flyer on those Red Huaraches...but they're whack, so whatever, returning them the day I got them in and was told I had to go home and print my electronic receipt, despite having the receipt/packing slip on-hand. Kind of a waste of time, and a really unclear return policy.

Has anyone else been denied a return at Foot Locker for not printing out their electronic receipt? I took a flyer on those Red Huaraches...but they're whack, so whatever, returning them the day I got them in and was told I had to go home and print my electronic receipt, despite having the receipt/packing slip on-hand. Kind of a waste of time, and a really unclear return policy.
If you have a smart phone, you can simply show them your order confirmation in the email.

If you have a smart phone, you can simply show them your order confirmation in the email.

Hah, oh I did that. That's why it's just so dumb--they said I had to specifically have it printed, or else there's no evidence of a receipt. It was just an eye roll, but heads up if anyone is returning an online purchase; wouldn't want someone to have to waste their one making two trips like me.

Hah, oh I did that. That's why it's just so dumb--they said I had to specifically have it printed, or else there's no evidence of a receipt. It was just an eye roll, but heads up if anyone is returning an online purchase; wouldn't want someone to have to waste their one making two trips like me.
Which store? I went to Square One and showed them my email confirmation and it was all good.

I still
I still cannot justify the price for this Jordan XI 72-10 SMH. For the guys that are buying the shoes they must be loaded or already save money for this release. I don't hate it but to each their own if u like it but it if not pass - for me it's a PASS
I'm in the same category you are in.

Couldn't swallow nor stomach the cost for when this whole "remastered" series when it started.

Based on quality, materials used, and build I felt it to be waste of energy to line up for any release then pay that sticker price when the same value goes into making any other GR Nike out here.

I've been passing on a lot of the JB retros.

Can't afford it anymore! 

You shouldn't have to miss out on the 11s because you name wasn't called in a raffle. Your chances are better online. Waaay better.

Anyways, yea the price for the 11s and retros in general is way too much.

I'll just much more selective in purchasing now, more selective than I already was.

You shouldn't have to miss out on the 11s because you name wasn't called in a raffle. Your chances are better online. Waaay better.

Anyways, yea the price for the 11s and retros in general is way too much.

I'll just much more selective in purchasing now, more selective than I already was.
I think JB is stupid by doing this. They are not really making high quality shoe what they are doing is false information to the consumer thinking they are buying retro every weekend. What they are doing is giving the consumer doubts in the process of buying the shoe. They should have stick with their price and make a better quality product by doing this every shoe will be sold out no matter what it is.

Got some adidas passes running from dec.01 -31 DM if interested I got 2 available but I'm pretty sure u can photocopy it and make extra copy cuz they're not strict as Nike ES store

^i hate that volt wiring :frown:

People are cutting the volt wiring. If you're just going to wear them casually, cutting them doesn't affect the shoe.

As for the 11s, like many people said, if you put in the work you should be able to get a pair locally w/o raffles. I'd be shocked if the shoe sells out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom