Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Kith will have both colours.  Solestop will have them but not sure on the date.
Thank you!

Was just on Kith and largest size left at the time (appox 2hrs ago) were 8.5.

Overkill had but soon as I stepped from desk and came back saw that only 6 and 6.5 were left.

I was curious to know if there are any CA sites or retailers that'll have them.

Looks like I didn't win a raffle for the 72-10. Oh well, money saved. But now I still have a foot locker vip coupon, wonder if I could just use it on a pair of socks

Looks like I didn't win a raffle for the 72-10. Oh well, money saved. But now I still have a foot locker vip coupon, wonder if I could just use it on a pair of socks
Same here, maybe that lady with tattoo at stc crossed my name after I left. Well, money saved, but I won the raffle for my gf at kids footlocKer tho.

72-10s seem like they'll be pretty available; retailers have specific in-store stock and online stock. I like the materials on these but the price is truly a disgrace.

Not trying to justify the new price tag, it really is ridiculous. But a good chunk of that price increase is due to the dollar... not a good time to buy anything. 

Think I'll pick mine up and return them in a few weeks if I feel guilty about the $300. Though I missed the maroons, which I probably like more.

Last edited:
^ Yup, during the past releases we were at par or better and we paid 200+.

Now that the dollar is as best 70c US, it just makes sense that the price goes to 280. Sad but its reality.

I feel like early 2000 when exchange was around 65c US :frown:

Same here, maybe that lady with tattoo at stc crossed my name after I left. Well, money saved, but I won the raffle for my gf at kids footlocKer tho.
I checked local footlocker and champs they have at least 3 pairs per size on smaller stores and more for the bigger footlocker and champs

Do you guys think that Jordan 7 Bordeaux will be sold on nike outlets in Canada? Specially this coming Boxibg day? Some US outlets already seeing this Jordans make way to outlets
highly doubt it, employees get first dibs

no way they even see the floor

Is there a lot of people here buying the 72-10
It seems like there is no noise around here on winning raffles?? Just a question or is everybody having doubts because of the price tag of $280?

Is there a lot of people here buying the 72-10
It seems like there is no noise around here on winning raffles?? Just a question or is everybody having doubts because of the price tag of $280?

I don't know about in this thread, but speaking with a lot of local friends most of them are passing.

I got a call from Yorkdale Footlcker for a 9 last night, it was after 9pm, so I assume they will continue with the calls today (for larger sizes). Also got a call from STC Footlcoker after my friend told me she got a missed call from Footlocker for an 8, I got my call 30min later for a 9, so there's definitely a long list they're going through. Haven't heard anyone get a call from Champs yet.
How many ******* pairs did you sign up for bruh?

Last edited:
I don't know about in this thread, but speaking with a lot of local friends most of them are passing.
Yes same here price really is the deciding factor if ur copping or not. I'll like to see the quality of this shoe to warrant the $280 price tag. JORDAN SMH

Yes same here price really is the deciding factor if ur copping or not. I'll like to see the quality of this shoe to warrant the $280 price tag. JORDAN SMH

If I'm spending that on any GR Jordan, it'll be those WC4s in Feb. I'll actually wear that shoe a lot.

If I'm spending that on any GR Jordan, it'll be those WC4s in Feb. I'll actually wear that shoe a lot.

I thought I'll be slowing down next year on Js but if they retro any AJ3 to AJ6 with Nike Air and OG colours, and then they still got me

Good for me but bad for my wallet

Last edited:
Trend will follow JB will slow down because of plunging economy plus the fact price gets jacked up with having poor quality shoes

True for the most part, but what about the releases mentioned earlier (eg retros with nike air)? Those r gonna be in high demand, and r gonna be hell to get if they do random drops where it'll go to friends of employees (unless they somehow keep a raffle system)

True for the most part, but what about the releases mentioned earlier (eg retros with nike air)? Those r gonna be in high demand, and r gonna be hell to get if they do random drops where it'll go to friends of employees (unless they somehow keep a raffle system)
Consumers are going to be picky of what their buying and they are not hot on every JB shoe release like the past 4 years

Back
Top Bottom