Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

He won't hear you from all that sponsorship money clogging his and the 30 owners ears lol
laugh.gif

If it was a Nike patch no one would complain though [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
actually, i hate that they're going to be allowed to put a swoosh on the jersey. i plan on loading up on authentics while they have no branding.

as for the soccer kit discussion, i'm in the camp of those that abhor the branding. i buy every arsenal kit and get around to buying every tfc kit, but i always buy unsponsored kits in the rare occasion that they're made available. in arsenal's case, i only have a bare handful. blank unsponsored kits are made for epl teams that also participate in european cup competition so that the kitman can just apply the correctly sized sponsorship when the shirt is needed. that's why these unsponsored spares always show up at the end of the season. in the case of tfc, they started manufacturing the newest home kit before the club had signed a shirt deal, so for a couple of weeks the blank kits wound up on store shelves before being pulled when bmo re-upped for one season. the blank space in the middle has wound up being perfect for collecting player autographs. i only have dero and osorio so far, but i plan on building on that.

:lol:

actually, i hate that they're going to be allowed to put a swoosh on the jersey. i plan on loading up on authentics while they have no branding.

as for the soccer kit discussion, i'm in the camp of those that abhor the branding. i buy every arsenal kit and get around to buying every tfc kit, but i always buy unsponsored kits in the rare occasion that they're made available. in arsenal's case, i only have a bare handful. blank unsponsored kits are made for epl teams that also participate in european cup competition so that the kitman can just apply the correctly sized sponsorship when the shirt is needed. that's why these unsponsored spares always show up at the end of the season. in the case of tfc, they started manufacturing the newest home kit before the club had signed a shirt deal, so for a couple of weeks the blank kits wound up on store shelves before being pulled when bmo re-upped for one season. the blank space in the middle has wound up being perfect for collecting player autographs. i only have dero and osorio so far, but i plan on building on that.

I really don't mind the movement towards branded mostly because I've been desensitized to it by watching EPL and La Liga every weekend for the past few years. With that being said I have an inkling that sponsors on nba jerseys would be coming soon because of a shift for nba teams to create new logos that would be easily made into a clean patch (I.e The raptors new claw logo, the Brooklyn B logo or the Golden Gate Bridge logo the Warriors). I think that we'll be moving away from having "RAPTORS" and the player number below on the front of the jersey to something along the lines of a Nike swoosh on the left breast, logo patch on the right patch and the main team sponsor underneath. Not dissimilar to a soccer kit. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:
With that being said I have an inkling that sponsors on nba jerseys would be coming soon because of a shift for nba teams to create new logos that would be easily made into a clean patch (I.e The raptors new claw logo, the Brooklyn B logo or the Golden Gate Bridge logo the Warriors). I think that we'll be moving away from having "RAPTORS" and the player number below on the front of the jersey to something along the lines of a Nike swoosh on the left breast, logo patch on the right patch and the main team sponsor underneath. Not dissimilar to a soccer kit. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
I think it might be a league requirement to have a "roundel" styled logo since all of the rebrands so far have one. people have speculated that it is for the exact reason you've given. i'm dreading it because you just know every single north american sport is going to follow.

I think it might be a league requirement to have a "roundel" styled logo since all of the rebrands so far have one. people have speculated that it is for the exact reason you've given. i'm dreading it because you just know every single north american sport is going to follow.
I'm only dreading it because it won't change the issues we already have with the length of time it takes games to finish (I have no proof or statistics but I feel like its creeping closer to the 3 hour mark). I'd be all for sponsorships on jerseys if it meant less TV timeouts and commercials. A basketball game should not take more than 2.5 hours to complete. Alas, things don't work like that in the Western hemisphere. Tickets will go up in price, sponsorships will become more lucrative and going to a going to a game will become that much more of a luxury.

Last I heard it was opening towards the end of the month and also heard it would be around the Yonge/Gerard area. Which seems to make sense since there is a large retail space that is finishing up construction. Things probably got push and prob they will do a soft launch soon and then a hard launch in a week or two to be ready for ASW.

Last I heard it was opening towards the end of the month and also heard it would be around the Yonge/Gerard area. Which seems to make sense since there is a large retail space that is finishing up construction. Things probably got push and prob they will do a soft launch soon and then a hard launch in a week or two to be ready for ASW.
It's taking over the old Guess beside Forever 21. Literally right across Adidas at Yonge/Dundas.

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows the exchange policy at the Nike outlets. I just bought a pair of air maxes at Hilton hills, fits a little big and I just saw the same pair at Vaughn mills. If I bring in my reciept, will I be able to do a straight exchange?

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows the exchange policy at the Nike outlets. I just bought a pair of air maxes at Hilton hills, fits a little big and I just saw the same pair at Vaughn mills. If I bring in my reciept, will I be able to do a straight exchange?

I don't see why not.

Absolutely

Originally Posted by lil7  

Yup I did this before with no issues

Last edited:
 The shipping price is ridiculous as well at 15$ from NRML. This is BS. Found something I would buy but the shipping almost kills the deal...

Back
Top Bottom