Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sz 12 Jordan 7 sweater for 160 - 25% at vm hashwall.

25% off hash, 30% off clearance rack. Nothing good worth mentioning though

Hmm I'm guessing these are going to be in stores in time for all-star weekend.  They're already available on jimmyjazz and kicksusa.  I hope they hit outlets like the command forces.

Hmm I'm guessing these are going to be in stores in time for all-star weekend.  They're already available on jimmyjazz and kicksusa.  I hope they hit outlets like the command forces.
This Huarache 2k4 Allstar hit nike outlet last year in Edmonton

Only like the white pair...  the black pair looks too geriatric but thanks for sharing

I agree, the white > black....however, too many black and white shoes out lately. Plus monochromatic colourways are flooding the market.

If that's your thing then it's okay but different brands using the same colour palette makes the brand/model all the same.

Anyway, who besides me thinks MOST if not ALL ASG shoes are CRAP/TRASH/BASURA?

Like I said, Nike hates Canada.

It took them more than a decade to bring NDCa and first ASG outside of the US and we get crappy shoes.

Houston ASG shoes are the last release that were good IMO

#justfrustrated

Copped a few of those Nike Lab Exclusive Air Force 1 Vachetta Low before they sold out as I grabbed one for myself. Size 9.5 and 10.5 are the extra that I grabbed. Looking for $300 as the cost of the shoe with taxes, Import fees and the crazy exchange rate are high recently. Just wanted to see if any sneakerheads in GTA wanted a pair (I Believe I am the only one from GTA that put the effort in grabbing these), if not I will return them to Nike. PM me.

Last edited:
I agree, the white > black....however, too many black and white shoes out lately. Plus monochromatic colourways are flooding the market.

If that's your thing then it's okay but different brands using the same colour palette makes the brand/model all the same.

It took them more than a decade to bring NDCa and first ASG outside of the US and we get crappy shoes.

#justfrustrated

Bright side is, more money towards White Cement 4 and OVO 10s lol.

the problem is that nike doesn't really KNOW canada. i don't think any american company does. hell, i'm not entirely sure that we do. even if they'd hired a bunch of torontonian designers to help them out with their asg pack, i struggle to think of what they might come up with. even the raptors rebrand by canadian design firm sid lee wasn't that well received.

i'm holding out hope that the mostly unseen nsw portion of the pack and apparel can rescue the asg for sneakerheads. so far, there's nothing i feel as though i need to camp for.

edit: i might get the hyperlives

Last edited:

#justfrustrated
I agree... the pack looks like trash so far.  I figured they couldn't mess up the Kobe because the silhouette is actually pretty good and I figured that they could put almost any CW on it and not mess it up.  However, I was wrong...  it honestly looks like they threw the gumbo LeBron 11 on it but cheaped out on colours.  Passing on the whole pack...  more money for WC4, OVO and Dons if I'm lucky.

Thanks. Excited for the black multi colour AF1s
If the cement 4s are $320 retail, resale is going to be insane. Pre-orders on US sites are going for 375USD + 

Anyo

Was at Nike Vaughan Mills today. Didn't find anything new since I was last there two weeks ago in the shoe area. 25% off hash. 30% off clearance clothing.

If you're a 2xl in tech fleece you may want to drop by there. solid Grey aw77 tf 2xl 89.99. Solid Royal tf windrunner 2xl 104.99, oranges heather aw77 tf 2xl 89.99. Plus 30 off those prices.

They also had orange heather tech shorts size small, 54.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom