Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows the exchange policy at the Nike outlets. I just bought a pair of air maxes at Hilton hills, fits a little big and I just saw the same pair at Vaughn mills. If I bring in my reciept, will I be able to do a straight exchange?
it clearly says the exchange policy on the receipt. there is nothing that says final sale on any of their products, so no reason to think u can't exchange or return something.

nike is the most flexible when it comes to price adjustments and returns/exchanges. 

tip: at most big box retailers, u can almost always exchange items for diff size if its the same color with or without receipt

Last edited:

The shipping price is ridiculous as well at 15$ from NRML. This is BS. Found something I would buy but the shipping almost kills the deal...
it is...  if you have loyalty points, it helps cover the cost of shipping but it seems that a bunch of places charge for shipping...  livestock, courtside, nrml etc

Capsule I think has free shipping with certain orders. No returns though
Yeah, Capsule is Free Shipping over $100 which is nice. Livestock had multiple free shipping codes up until 2016 when they all expired. It's tough, but these are small brick and mortar stores, so we can't expect too much. Still, $15 for shipping is absolutely no bueno.

Thank you all for answering my exchange question. The only reason I'm asking is I got a pretty good deal at halton hills. 59.99 plus 20% off, Vaughn mills has them for 99.99.

it is...  if you have loyalty points, it helps cover the cost of shipping but it seems that a bunch of places charge for shipping...  livestock, courtside, nrml etc

NRML is scummy for that shipping trick. You're better offer just copping off another site with free shipping.

Thank you all for answering my exchange question. The only reason I'm asking is I got a pretty good deal at halton hills. 59.99 plus 20% off, Vaughn mills has them for 99.99.
It shouldn't matter what the store you're exchanging at is selling it for, if it's the exact same item, just different size they should be able to do the straight exchange or override the price for you. They're fairly forgiving with the return/exchange policy at Nike.

I have a pair of tech fleece pants that are too tight can I exchange sizes in a store? Got em from Nike.ca

NRML is scummy for that shipping trick. You're better offer just copping off another site with free shipping.
They have loyalty points so that usually cancels out the shipping cost anyway.  Courtside charges for shipping too but seems like nobody is complaining

They have loyalty points so that usually cancels out the shipping cost anyway.  Courtside charges for shipping too but seems like nobody is complaining

I think Courtside started doing free shipping with a min purchase which usually is just a pair of shoes. I think this should be the norm, anything above C$150 should get free shipping

I think Courtside started doing free shipping with a min purchase which usually is just a pair of shoes. I think this should be the norm, anything above C$150 should get free shipping
Good to know but they did charge for the longest time.  Lots of boutiques do so it's not uncommon.  US stores do the same thing (Kith, feature etc).  Even footlocker charges for shipping unless it's over $49 but certain launch items are excluded...  that's why you need to use the coupon code and it'll say it doesn't work

I have a pair of tech fleece pants that are too tight can I exchange sizes in a store? Got em from Nike.ca
if you find a store that has the same colorway, u can probably do so. however, usually only at specific big retailers , eg. any nike corp store, sportchek, footlocker

however for boutiques, they prolly wont' let you. i've done similiar exchanges at all three above stores claiming 'got as gift'  so no receipt

Last edited:

You need to keep purchasing + paying for shipping until you get enough loyalty points to pay for shipping on one order.

Courtside doesn't charge $15 to ship a pair of socks.

Courtside has $250+ free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom