Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ADC has all star jerseys up for Melo, LeBron, Wade, Westbrook, KD, Kobe. They also have Curry in women's sizes. Kobe sizes sold out earlier but they're now back up.

Last edited:
just heard today that leather quality is trash

like 2013 quality with nike air on the back

Last edited:
Can someone educate me on the raffle process for the white/cement IVs? Never participated in one before. Thanks in advance

Can someone educate me on the raffle process for the white/cement IVs? Never participated in one before. Thanks in advance
so when there is a release shoe, footlocker/champs and other stores host a raffle. Either call the stores nearest to you to find out when the raffle you're looking to enter is and go in on that day to sign up. The raffles are usually the monday/Tuesday the same week of the release unless specified by the store hosting it. The white cement 4s come out on the 13th so the raffle is going to be on the 8th/9th of that week.

I'm solely interested on the white pair but damn, $235 for a pair of air force 1s with flyknit incorporated. I'm gonna have to track them down some point this year, hopefully these won't resell too high(if there is a market for these).

Last edited:
I'm solely interested on the white pair but damn, $235 for a pair of air force 1s with flyknit incorporated. I'm gonna have to track them down some point this year, hopefully these won't resell too high(if there is a market for these).

Yeah 235 is steep but you wouldn't believe how light they are. It's crazy.

Jordan store!!

Last edited:
so when there is a release shoe, footlocker/champs and other stores host a raffle. Either call the stores nearest to you to find out when the raffle you're looking to enter is and go in on that day to sign up. The raffles are usually the monday/Tuesday the same week of the release unless specified by the store hosting it. The white cement 4s come out on the 13th so the raffle is going to be on the 8th/9th of that week.

Thank you!

Apparently some FL/Champs locations will be doing raffle and some will be doing line up/first come first served for the White/Cement IV

No word on the all star foams? I'm guessing probably because nobody likes them. I actually find them okay, but not for the price.

im gonna be in town in april, just wondering if that Jordan brand store is permanent or for all star weekend?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom