Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan brand knows how to make us pay.

Lol this will be one of the only drops I pickup this year so it is what it is.

My JB list is all NA retros, KB pack (if real) and Space Jams again.

Not picking up any Alternate colourways

Good lookin out :pimp:

No problem. Will keep dropping little things here and there. Speaking of M&N, Pusha T is doing an event with them at Champs on Yonge next Tuesday for ASW. I didn't know HOH on Yonge shut down for their ASW re-brand. IIRC Nike will be doing something in the space.

I'm way to particular these days when it comes to sneakers. Those 12's in February have my eye though.

That's me with shoes and clothes now. Not including that surge of Yeezy sneaker releases last F/W, I only bought 4 shoes last year.

Jordan brand invitational basketball game. Feb 11th. Oak hill and another American team will play a few Canadian teams.

Mattamy centre I believe

No problem. Will keep dropping little things here and there. Speaking of M&N, Pusha T is doing an event with them at Champs on Yonge next Tuesday for ASW. I didn't know HOH on Yonge shut down for their ASW re-brand. IIRC Nike will be doing something in the space.
And yes , thanks for this info. For others living outside of toronto it's hard to keep up to date with all the events. Sigh.

Jordan brand invitational basketball game. Feb 11th. Oak hill and another American team will play a few Canadian teams.

Mattamy centre I believe

Correct. JB's twitter account tweeted out the information a few days ago, you had to reserve a spot for the game (just like those Nike Summer League games last year). Don't know if spots are still open.

And yes , thanks for this info. For others living outside of toronto it's hard to keep up to date with all the events. Sigh.

No problem. I'm actually leaking information in some cases but I don't care. The M&N x Champs x Pusha T thing I was told is private, but he just announced the event on Twitter about it a few minutes ago, so maybe that's a sign it will be a public thing.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those looking to enter raffles. Don't sleep on the Champs Eaton Centre location...they've recently been known to do secret raffles for the past few releases. Your best bet is to check in store and not rely on their social media.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those looking to enter raffles. Don't sleep on the FL Eaton Centre location...they've recently been known to do secret raffles for the past few releases. Your best bet is to check in store and not rely on their social media.

Maybe you mean Champs EC --> they did that on Yeezy's

I think it's a popup shop in NYC for Nike sneakers releasing during ASW

I'm guessing this is the rumour that started the Black OVO NYC release...

Heads up parents - some great deals on size 5c to 8c retro Jordan's at FTL Outlet:

Lots of Hyperchase for $69.99 and $79.99 including last years ASG colourway. Mainly 7,8,10,11,12.

Some Kyrie 1, Lebrons, KD Elite - all in 7,8,11,12 sizes:

Where is everyone raffling for their Ovo 10's?

:nerd:

I'm trying to figure out which stores got the white pairs.
Only boutique stores got them last time, correct?

edit
Sneaker News
"the Air Jordan 10 OVO “Black” drops Saturday, February 13th at select Jordan Brand retailers around the globe."

Theres no way we don't get them at the Jordan store lol

sorry if info was already posted (didn't see anything recently)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom