Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

im gonna be in town in april, just wondering if that Jordan brand store is permanent or for all star weekend?

thanks in advance
it's open for all star weekend then closing and will have a grand opening later on in the year

Reactions: fx2
What do you guys think are the chances that the Jordan White/cement 4s hit the Nike Canada site?

Basically every jordan release has popped up on there except the Maroon 6's and 72-10's. I plan on direct messaging Nike on Twitter next week, so I'll update the thread if they give me an answer.

I'll be shocked if they don't drop on Nike Canada.

Even though the shoe is weak to me, I hope for the city's sake that 'The 6' AM1 will be restocked at the various Nike pop-up stores opening next week.

Last edited:
Mitchell & Ness pop-up store will be at Get Fresh next week.

Last edited:
They're going to be $295 and not $280 like the 11s? I get currency fluctuates, but didn't expect the prices to be adjusted so quickly.

They're going to be $295 and not $280 like the 11s? I get currency fluctuates, but didn't expect the prices to be adjusted so quickly.
Unfortunately this price is not adjusted for the currency, but simply these Nike Air WC4 actually retail more than the 11s 
sick.gif
 (WC4 are $220 and 11s are $210 US retail). So, if/when Nike decides to adjust Canadian retail because of the exchange, we will be paying even more.

At this point, paying Canadian retail is cheaper than US retail after exchange, whereas before when the CAD wasn't so low, US retail was always around 20% cheaper or so. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom