Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Only one patch allowed each on the hoody and pants (after all it is free with purchase of those items). And only in that designated spot in the pic shown

In terms of turnaround time, I was there Sunday afternoon and they said 2-3 hours. YMMV

Last edited:
Only one patch allowed each on the hoody and pants (after all it is free with purchase of those items). And only in that designated spot in the pic shown

In terms of turnaround time, I was there Sunday afternoon and they said 2-3 hours. YMMV
Wish they would have an option to place the patch on the sleeves and the option of adding more patches for a fee. Nonetheless, its still pretty cool and a great piece of memorabilia!

Regarding the customization at HOH, they do limit options quite a bit. As mentioned, hoodies are $68 (pullover) and $80 (zip up) both only available in black and grey, with patch on upper right chest or "____ rules all" (not both)

Also had pants too, sorry no pics for those but you get the idea

thanks man. helpful.

I got through on SNKR Express, hoping its more than the slated ASG releases/ WC4s/Flyknit AF1s, I saw some Kobe 4 Preludes in Nike's video preview. Fingers crossed.

Also signed up for the JB Run on Friday at 8. Kind of weird cause it conflicts with the Rookie/Sophomore game. Fingers crossed they`ll be giving the XXXs to everyone attending or at least for the last run.

Anybody got inside news on what'll be available at snkrs xpress on Thursday? My time slot is for 2:30. Also I'm assuming they'll open more slots for each day

Anyone know if Footlocker will accept a return for a gift card if the item is past 90 days but you have the receipt? 

Events page says 'more seats dropping soon' for snkrs xpress'. Good news for those that missed out!

I hope people took advantage of the SNKRS XPRESS, 306 UNDERGROUND, NikeID etc. for Toronto,

If not go try getting registered and maybe some waiting lists...

https://www.nike.com/events-registration/series?id=2346&days=0
excited to be at the Jordan pick up game. signed up at 10pm on Friday. I really hope they give us the Jordan XXX and let us keep the gears. Really excited even though I am not good at ball. Once in a life time experience, who can tell others they were sponsored by Jordan Brand to play pick up in the newest Jordan on the first release date lol. I will feel like a famous youtuber. Thanks for the link Double O, and repped.

Last edited:
excited to be at the Jordan pick up game. signed up at 10pm on Friday. I really hope they give us the Jordan XXX and let us keep the gears. Really excited even though I am not good at ball. Once in a life time experience, who can tell others they were sponsored by Jordan Brand to play pick up in the newest Jordan on the first release date lol. I will feel like a famous youtuber. Thanks for the link Double O, and repped.

Hope I'm wrong but no way we're getting to keep them, I saw five runs, a skills challenge, and some clinics. They ain't giving away that many shoes for free

Doubt they let you keep the shoes, hooped last year in NYC at Melo's Terminal 23 gym for the same open runs and we had to give everything back. Great experience nonetheless though

Please let us know how that goes. If you don't get to keep the shoes, I'm likely going to cancel my reservation.

I know for the Kobe X trial test last year which was held in Chicago I think where those guys got to train with Tim Grover ended up keeping the shoes.

Please let us know how that goes. If you don't get to keep the shoes, I'm likely going to cancel my reservation.

I know for the Kobe X trial test last year which was held in Chicago I think where those guys got to train with Tim Grover ended up keeping the shoes.

I recall those guys were shoe reviewers

Doubt they let you keep the shoes, hooped last year in NYC at Melo's Terminal 23 gym for the same open runs and we had to give everything back. Great experience nonetheless though

Did you get anything from that event at least?

Nope, I did get a chance to play at one of the most exclusive courts in the world though and briefly met Lamarcus Aldridge.

Last edited:
Hey Q, any idea if the time slots dictate what drops they'll be making for snkrs xpress? I'm trying to decide if it's better to go earlier to ensure sizes haha
i was wondering this too since my time slot is near the end of the day 

@DiPlOmAt TDOt  you bringing me to all the parties this weekend 
nerd.gif

Hey Q, any idea if the time slots dictate what drops they'll be making for snkrs xpress? I'm trying to decide if it's better to go earlier to ensure sizes haha

I don't know. If I remember, I'll ask tomorrow and find out.

@DiPlOmAt TDOt
 you bringing me to all the parties this weekend :nerd:

Only things I care for this weekend are all the installations, pop-ups, specialty stores, basketball stations etc (BTW, RUVILLA has a pop-up opening this week on Queen West/Spadina). I hate clubs etc so I'm not attending any parties. And now seeing the weather (up to -34 on Saturday) I'm def not trying to be out heavy. ASW is a scam aimed at wealthy folks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom