Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I guess Get Fresh will only happen on Thursday cause I assume the store is opening on Friday...

but last years all star shoes were pretty disappointing. 

The real standout was only the NYC Foams. 

very true but the wait times were :x . like 2-3 hours from your reservation time and it was freezing. Toronto will be much colder :smh:

if the snkrs station is anything like last year in nyc, prepare to be disappointed.
can you tell us what the event was like ? Drive you around to shop ? And what sneakers they let you have first dip? only the all star pack? 

can you tell us what the event was like ? Drive you around to shop ? And what sneakers they let you have first dip? only the all star pack? 

it was a store with 4 shoes to pick from. they rotated the selection every few hours or each day. only a few people were allowed in at a time.

Last edited:
very true but the wait times were
sick.gif
. like 2-3 hours from your reservation time and it was freezing. Toronto will be much colder
mean.gif
hopefully they learned from NYC and hence gave out specified time slots. 

With grand opening of Jordan Brand store I do hope they have something special to hook us up with. 

At the very least WC4 a day or two early would be nice.

What else is going on around the city.

I'll check out the Jordan store. The snkr express sounds whack though. Customized hoody sounds decent.

What else though?

I don't know. If I remember, I'll ask tomorrow and find out.
Only things I care for this weekend are all the installations, pop-ups, specialty stores, basketball stations etc (BTW, RUVILLA has a pop-up opening this week on Queen West/Spadina). I hate clubs etc so I'm not attending any parties. And now seeing the weather (up to -34 on Saturday) I'm def not trying to be out heavy. ASW is a scam aimed at wealthy folks.
laugh.gif
RUVILLA 
smokin.gif
 thanks for that

I don't know. If I remember, I'll ask tomorrow and find out.
Only things I care for this weekend are all the installations, pop-ups, specialty stores, basketball stations etc (BTW, RUVILLA has a pop-up opening this week on Queen West/Spadina). I hate clubs etc so I'm not attending any parties. And now seeing the weather (up to -34 on Saturday) I'm def not trying to be out heavy. ASW is a scam aimed at wealthy folks.
laugh.gif
Anymore info on the RUVILLA pop up? Can't find anything online about it.

And the sneaker express thing will probably have ONE really good shoe. Maybe an ovo I doubt it. But probably a don c. Problem is the first 1-2 time slots on the 11th will get the good stuff.

That's hopw nyc worked at least.

Back
Top Bottom