Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if you look at nbaallstar twitter, there are some players thatll be at champs and real sports

Probably the best sneaker related weekend Toronto has ever seen coming up. Nike is doing big things, pop-up shops crushing it, boutique brand takeovers, and more. Sucks the weather is gonna be so cold, people from the South are gonna think we're crazy. 

Anyone have any clue if/where the Lillard 2 triple whites are coming out in Toronto? Called a few places including adidas store on queen and their exact words were " We have no directive on those". I think it ony makes sense that it releases here considering its an ASG themed shoe
Anyone have any idea?

Blue Jays single game tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 am
there have been two presale periods already. one for ssh and a second for the newsletter subscribers. the last presale, the social media one, goes tomorrow. limit of one pair during the presale period, and a limit of four tickets total from thursday onwards.

Anymore info on the RUVILLA pop up? Can't find anything online about it.

Yeah there's a reason for that, it just got canned. They'll still have a presence here this weekend, but for now, the pop-up isn't happening anymore. :smh:

Blue Jays single game tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 am

there have been two presale periods already. one for ssh and a second for the newsletter subscribers. the last presale, the social media one, goes tomorrow. limit of one pair during the presale period, and a limit of four tickets total from thursday onwards.

Yeah I had access this morning but I have a flex pack already, I figured if you had access to the presale you would have gotten emails regarding it. My post was for those who dont have access because they might be unaware.

Yeah there's a reason for that, it just got canned. They'll still have a presence here this weekend, but for now, the pop-up isn't happening anymore.
mean.gif
as long as this ruvilla x starter collab still drops somewhere, i'm ok. whooeee.... that's a nice jacket
Yeah I had access this morning but I have a flex pack already, I figured if you had access to the presale you would have gotten emails regarding it. My post was for those who dont have access because they might be unaware.
ah, i see. in that case, those interested should watch their social media accounts for the last presale to increase their chances. you don't want to have to pay stubhub/scalper prices for the home opener

Damn, thats a lot of stores. I really won't be surprised to see a lot of people getting their hands on these.
Any suggestions as to which location would probably be the easiest cop, haha

I'm guessing the store that HB missed :smile:

If Yeezus said double the previous stock, then I'll go to the adidas originals and join their raffles.

Too bad we don't have Barney's. People close to Barney's cooked on MRs when they released. Walk ins X times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom