Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike Toronto just tweeted out a link to the ASW events  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://www.nike.com/ca/en_gb/c/cities/toronto/nike_toronto_aswevents
hmmm wonder how this will work, im all for it tho, forget lining up in this weather

Just got my confirmation for the Jordan Brand Invitational, although it's still a FCFS ticket. Pick-up window tomorrow 9am-5pm.

Just got my confirmation for the Jordan Brand Invitational, although it's still a FCFS ticket. Pick-up window tomorrow 9am-5pm.

Got mine too but it says 1 ticket per person but during sign-up they asked if you're bringing someone and do they expect you also have that person with you when you just pick up the tickets? :x

Anyone know what'll happen at footlocker eaton centre? They have been closed for a couple days

Just got moved from waitlist (signed up last night) to registered, for 2/11, 6pm timeslot. 
Got mine too but it says 1 ticket per person but during sign-up they asked if you're bringing someone and do they expect you also have that person with you when you just pick up the tickets?
sick.gif
Got my email too, I thought it was 2 tickets per reservation as well 
sick.gif
, I wonder if I need to be present to get the tickets? I only signed up for my brother but with my account.

no XPRESS listed for anything beyond the 11th yet?    What time yesterday did they put up all the open times?

Just curious but what shoes are you guys going after? I don't collect J's so I could carless about the OVOs or WC4 so if anyone needs help getting them let me know since I'll be there at noon on the 11th. Curious to see what Nike Basketball shoes they have. Saw the P4 in the video but I already have those from the Academy.

Just curious but what shoes are you guys going after? I don't collect J's so I could carless about the OVOs or WC4 so if anyone needs help getting them let me know since I'll be there at noon on the 11th. Curious to see what Nike Basketball shoes they have. Saw the P4 in the video but I already have those from the Academy.
Im looking for the OVO's more then anything else,  and if they happen to drop the AM1 6's again,  they would be sweet to add to the mix.

sent pm

Looking to get OVOs and any Kobe's that restock if they have any. Probably will be gone in the first few slots though especially if they don't have a lot of pairs

Where are ya'll seeing the waitlist? I've been checking regularly since yesterday and always just appears as 'more seats dropping soon'
I've just been refreshing that events page since it went up yesterday. Got on the waitlist last night around 8pm (I'm assuming someone just cancelled their spot), none of the other time slots were available at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom