Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
These aren't even worth filling out a raffle. The city will be flooded. Even sportscheck will have them

LOL +1. These are easy cop.
Everyone said that about the 72-10's and I know quite a few people who didn't get to eat (online, in-store etc.)

I guess for most people (myself included) its about having some sense of security.  But if it's as easy as you say then by all means great news for everyone especially those who really want to wear them.  

Yeah, I called Yonge Champs and they are doing raffles. On the other hand Champs Eaton Centre is doing FCFS.

The OVOs are gonna be a problem, right now I don't know any stores selling them other than the OVO store which is by raffle.

The OVOs are gonna be a problem, right now I don't know any stores selling them other than the OVO store which is by raffle.
I don't see any reason why the Jumpman store wouldn't be carrying the OVOs. I think release info will be coming any minute now.

Probably the best sneaker related weekend Toronto has ever seen coming up. Nike is doing big things, pop-up shops crushing it, boutique brand takeovers, and more. Sucks the weather is gonna be so cold, people from the South are gonna think we're crazy. 

I'm always telling people I swear it's not as bad as they say, and now a handful of Americans I know will be up here during the coldest weekend of the year. :rofl:

I'm always telling people I swear it's not as bad as they say, and now a handful of Americans I know will be up here during the coldest weekend of the year.
roll.gif
The ASW won't ever come back cause of the weather lolol.

When does Livestock usually do raffles? Are they gonna be raffling the upcoming PB 350s?

I'm always telling people I swear it's not as bad as they say, and now a handful of Americans I know will be up here during the coldest weekend of the year. :rofl:

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the week forecast. Of all the weeks in our winter season, it had to be the coldest for the ASW. We might scare most tourists because of the temperature :D

We may have to wait another 20 years before ASW comes back.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the week forecast. Of all the weeks in our winter season, it had to be the coldest for the ASW. We might scare most tourists because of the temperature
happy.gif

We may have to wait another 20 years before ASW comes back.
It's aight the americans can stay warm with all their money. They're gonna be ballin' outta control with our weak *** canadian dollar.

Back
Top Bottom