Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike Air More Uptempos sold out in less that 20s on NDC tonight. Faster than the OVO 10 restock. Hype is too real these days. Missed it for the fourth time. 

Noticed that Capsule has the Multicolour Adizero Primeknits, is there any word on when(and who) will get the multi-Ultra Boosts? Missed out on the initial white pair, so the multi/white will hopefully be consolation.
the hype for the multis are prob going to be just as bad...  guessing people will be lining up for them

So the Tubular Nova PKs are at Livestock, but they are charging $20 more than other retailers are going to...

anyone know where i can cop the black/gold raptors shorts?? im only finding the red or white, no  alternate.

New Balance sale wasn't that great, they had a few made in USA/UK models, only ones that stood out to me were the 1500s (all size 11.5). They had 1 pair of made in USA 996. The rest of the models were like lifestyle hybrids etc...

New Balance sale wasn't that great, they had a few made in USA/UK models, only ones that stood out to me were the 1500s (all size 11.5). They had 1 pair of made in USA 996. The rest of the models were like lifestyle hybrids etc...

had a feeling it wouldn't be too great, but thanks for the update though, repped!

Courtside is supposed to be releasing them online, and you'll get free shipping out of it as well.
Got em open in my browser for a rapid refresh. Haha. It's been one of the only exclusive release kicks I've wanted. That and the NMD Chukkas, which still have an unknown release outside of "end of April"...

Got em open in my browser for a rapid refresh. Haha. It's been one of the only exclusive release kicks I've wanted. That and the NMD Chukkas, which still have an unknown release outside of "end of April"...

NMD release in Canada has definitely been a debacle. Those Tubulars are really nice looking, if I wasn't hunting down some UB's, I'd try to grab a pair.

Also, I just returned a Mitchell & Ness All Star hoodie that says "All-Star Toronto 2016" in a size small at Winners in Heartland. 

They also had a pair of Nike x Concepts Dunk High 'Stained Glass' in size 9.5 for $79.99.

BVLD by At Eaze is closing down at STC and they have some Nike items left at marked down prices.

The main At Eaze store is BAU. I saw the Air More Uptempo it's still there but looks big. I swear every 5 mins I see some kid wearing WC4s but I digress.

Last edited:
anyone know where i can cop the black/gold raptors shorts?? im only finding the red or white, no  alternate.

They had em on the nba store a while back, sold out now. Real sports is supposedly going to have them in time

BVLD by At Eaze is closing down at STC and they have some Nike items left at marked down prices.

The main At Eaze store is BAU. I saw the Air More Uptempo it's still there but looks big. I swear every 5 mins I see some kid wearing WC4s but I digress.
u gonna see a lot of 72-10 and WC4 this summer. Jordan brand been moving all EU / USA stock over to Canada. Give us something they can't sell, and never give us any heats.

u gonna see a lot of 72-10 and WC4 this summer. Jordan brand been moving all EU / USA stock over to Canada. Give us something they can't sell, and never give us any heats.

72-10s and WC4s will def be the go-to for a lot of sneaker folks this summer as far as Jordan Brand goes. Outside of that, expect every damn type of adidas boost, NMD, to be seen.

I started wearing my PB 350 Yeezy Boosts recently. I will say they're super comfortable but I was in shock to see sooooooooo many of them when moving around the city, especially last weekend. Spotted a few fakes on-feet but overall I guess it's kind of cool Kanye is slowly getting his wish of having more shoes available, but I can't front last weekend it def was annoying seeing them on so many people's feet. And I'm pretty sure a good amount were fakes.

Last edited:
72-10s and WC4s will def be the go-to for a lot of sneaker folks this summer as far as Jordan Brand goes. Outside of that, expect every damn type of adidas boost, NMD, to be seen.

Yeah, it will be a summer of Prestos, NMDs, UBs and Sock Darts.

Roshes will be a thing of the past

I started wearing my PB 350 Yeezy Boosts recently. I will say they're super comfortable but I was in shock to see sooooooooo many of them when moving around the city, especially last weekend. Spotted a few fakes on-feet but overall I guess it's kind of cool Kanye is slowly getting his wish of having more shoes available, but I can't front last weekend it def was annoying seeing them on so many people's feet. And I'm pretty sure a good amount were fakes.
No offense, but this is why I don't **** with Yeezy's...  it seems like its become such a generic shoe for people to wear now... and because there are so many, it's become the least desirable for me, and yes you will notice a lot of fakes.

WHAT COLOUR YA'LL NEED???

Back
Top Bottom