Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a few rare roshes left, flyknit racers for the long days and ultra boosts for quick errands lol. Never messed with those NMD's

NMDs are like bitcoins I think they are just used for buy and sell online. You almost never see them on feet around town.

Yeezy 350 is everywhere I see them on the subway a lot, or the shoe store sales kid, and even the restaurant waiter would be wearing them lol!

Last edited:

New Balance sale wasn't that great, they had a few made in USA/UK models, only ones that stood out to me were the 1500s (all size 11.5). They had 1 pair of made in USA 996. The rest of the models were like lifestyle hybrids etc...

How many different CWs and prices of the 1500s?

Man I just got mine in from a shop out of the city, the hype is real I don't know why lol. I missed out 4 times before this. There will def be restocks.
What the hell?
roll.gif
Yea I don't get it either lol. These are probably the most hyped/ limited pair of Uptempo's I've  ever seen. We only have 1 sneaker boutique in Ottawa and no House of Hoops so our FL/Champs (the 1 location we have) only gets GR's. I think I'm going to grab the Bred Pippen 1's I've been eyeing from the States instead. 

I see shattered bb 1 are releasing, so there probably are people sitting in chairs outside right now

If anyone is trying for the Jordan restock at Closet Inc, good luck. Already saw some screenshots that they're already in peoples shopify carts. SMH

Last edited:
If anyone is trying for the Jordan restock at Closet Inc, good luck. Already saw some screenshots that they're already in peoples shopify carts. SMH

It was handled horribly. Why would you load product pages weeks before release on Shopify? You don't even have to guess the url to Backdoor.

How many different CWs and prices of the 1500s?
I think it was mentioned $60CAD.

On the NB thread someone mentioned there is a similar outlet sale down in Jersey and shoes are like $60USD, and he even found a pair of 1300JP2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom