Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got my size and when I went to pay, the system took forever to process my credit card and the session expired. So rattled.

Last edited:
Anyone not get charged for the NMD Chukka's yet ordering on Adidas.ca? It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen it pop up on my CC. 

Was struggling with remembering what my ebates.ca password was but still managed to not get cart jacked on an 11.5. It's good to see we got so much inventory in Canada.

Just checked out smooth with a 12.
Good to see these are so easy to get now. Don't forget to use ebates guys. NDCa is 15% cash back right now
Im actually so upset, I was trying to cop on my ipad, iphone, and laptop, got through on my ipad first so checked out, but the only one that was qualified for ebates was the laptop browser, turns out I carted my size on laptop too, but since I already checked out on the ipad, it wouldnt let me order twice. Oh well, no 30 dollars saved.... :frown:

Im actually so upset, I was trying to cop on my ipad, iphone, and laptop, got through on my ipad first so checked out, but the only one that was qualified for ebates was the laptop browser, turns out I carted my size on laptop too, but since I already checked out on the ipad, it wouldnt let me order twice. Oh well, no 30 dollars saved.... :frown:
You can try putting in a ticket to ebates, you might still get the cash back for it

Anyone not get charged for the NMD Chukka's yet ordering on Adidas.ca? It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen it pop up on my CC. 
It took a while too for me to show up in my CC. I actually got shoes in my hand and 3 days later it showed up in my CC.

Seems like anyone who wanted a pair and actually tried ended up getting them.
It was my first time copping on Nike.ca and it seemed pretty easy/fair - Was it due to 3am release on a weekday? or is Nike.ca normally pretty easy? Was this a new way of them doing it? Seemed like you didn't have to fight against bots. But I'm not sure....

It was my first time copping on Nike.ca and it seemed pretty easy/fair - Was it due to 3am release on a weekday? or is Nike.ca normally pretty easy? Was this a new way of them doing it? Seemed like you didn't have to fight against bots. But I'm not sure....
I think there was a decent amount of stock.  Maybe that's why.  Stuff usually goes OOS pretty quickly on Nike.ca for past releases that I've attempted.

You can try putting in a ticket to ebates, you might still get the cash back for it
sorry but how do you do that?

Back
Top Bottom