Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

for those interested.. si vou play pickering received a fsr of black and caro 14s this mourning... they are ridiculously cheap.. 119.99

thanks 5tan

gdft had footscape woven and white stussy court force low on display. are they tier 0 releases? just curious.
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

yes they are tier 0
details to come

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

:O, that's music to my ears.
and funkDoc, they are retail for like 225 I think, either that or a bit higher.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

hey 5tan thanks for all the info..

one question i know u said they had svens

do they have the dry selvede svens, with the slubby looking italian denim, i tried calling but the guy wasnt too sure about jeans
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

yea they have dry selvage in the svens.
Get at me Canada!

vMills Adidas sitl had some micropacers around.

Nike wasn't too impressive. they had some lifestyle Jordan Gear(samples), like...a couple of sweaters. The winners there had some of the Adidas Muhammad Ali Track Jackets. I was gonna get a pair of hte asics with a split tongue, but passed.

How much are the nduies going for approx. @ lileo?
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

jims n finns 185-195
ralfs n svens 225-285
bjorns 250+

I think that was what they were around

Get at me Canada!

Umm, I saw only ONE pauir of the asics witht he split tongues, in a white/black/red colour in my size(9)..

However, giiven this information, I would assume or atleast THINK there would be a couple more pairs of these floating around. I'm sorta regretting not picking them up. Oh well. I saw them @ vMills, BTW. Hope that helps.
aka nkwu

^ I was just at that Winners, nothing good, didn't see any Asics.

VMills Nike also had nothing good. Nike Frees were like $40 something. Shox 2:40 about $124, Cog $115.

Actually, I find VMills to be lacking anything interesting to me. Lacoste is lame, the staff is stuck up and they only have sizes 2,3, and 8. Even with those sizes most of the polos were still $98. Only thing worth buying was the spring jackets for $170.

Holt's Last Call has a bunch of metrosexual stuff that I had a hard time distinguinshing men's clothing from women's.

Timberland had nothing, their boots were $170.

Any good sizes (ie medium-large) in Penguin or Lacoste clothing at Lileo?

The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.

Sizes were going fast. as were colours.
There were some 5s n 6s in lacoste tho, and some M-XXL in penguin.
but that was a few days ago.
Get at me Canada!

yea, vMills realy had nothing, but the winners must have got teir stock in a couple days before I went, because I saw stuf I liked. and as I said, only one pair of asics. The Lacoste "Outlet" there is a joke.
aka nkwu

my buddy went to cookstown today...reebok has their swingman jerseys on sale for $59 plus 30% off

wow seems like alot of the outlets are getting terrible stuff lately... i remember when they had nice kicks worth fighting for somtimes.... (to a certain degree and depending on what you like) i.e. Jordan XX's, VC's Melos, AM 90's, oly 180's, AM95's, AM 95 navi's.... now they're just terrible with like nike free adn some garbage shox that have been there for the longest time.... sees like the store is getting worse and worse...also i remember when people would ask for a Vmills report like every weekend.. and someone would have a report every weekend.. I also remember going there and always picking something up at that nike outlet at least everyweekend.. but of course this is my opinion

and jsut curious if Si vous play ships from store to store?? and if one store gets a shoe will all store get the shoes i.e. Pickering getting the black/caro blue XIV in a FSR... and mayb like.. Lawrence Square having the same thing... or at least being able to order it. just curious...

thnx in advance

Yea, outlets have been getting garbage as of late, but hell they're outlets, stock is never consistent.

Fake "Air" Bapes already in TO. :lol:
laugh.gif

formerly

yea the air max bapes have been around for a bit, i seen them at that store by the worlds biggest bookstore a while ago

any word on hundreds at ransom.. im absolutely not missing out on it this time..
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

give me a late pass or whatever (I havent been on NT in a long @#%$ time)...but are we gettin the wmns Invisible af1?

I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Back
Top Bottom