Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone got a Niagara Outlet Report?

Looking to trade ds xxi red suede size 9. Looking for other size 9 ds J"s. Let me know what you have. PM me.
Ebay id carmen_sampleguy

i saw that hoodie two days ago on ebay going for 300+usd

any one selling there grapes? sz 10-11 got cash

Nike outlet vaughan mills got the all white PL air max 95's with the royal blue bubble. Can't really tell its royal blu unless u look carefully. $144.95.......retail was like $209.99......this one caught me by surprise really. Still not worth it considering that the outlet price was retail price in the states.........

Anywhoo...does ransom sell 10 deep?

Quick heads up guys, going back home to nyc for the weekend this friday. If anything wants anything like some dqm or flight club tees or whatever, just get at me. Tryna hook u canadians up since ill b here for school for the next 4 years.

Email - [email protected]
AIM - skibzk2

anyone here in the kitchener-waterloo area for school or otherwise

i got a 10deep L dots hoody i might wanna let go for just what i paid for it.
lemme know if ur out there.. tdot people can ez me too

yo goodfoot are you getting those stupid looking jordans that are apparently coming out on saturday
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

He's probably talking about the spiz'ikes...

Anyone got a nike bloor update? Any idea if they're getting any new air max 95's or the black dunk 3's? Any info is appreciated.
Where can I get info on air max's/dunks/air force ones set to release in nike bloor store in the next few weeks?

thanks a lot
sheddy69

Black Dunk III's don't come out till November ......Nike Retro people.

sheddy69 - i know somebody who works at that store and she said they dont know what they are getting until they get it. soooo we wont know till they get it.

thanks JDocs...Guess I'll just have to check it out or call up for updates.
I was hoping for an exact/approximate date for those dunks...I know November...but I wanted to know if they are out early November because I can get a discount then.

thanks!
sheddy69

WHOA black dunk III's? q are you serious. but will it be the same hunnid bucks? :nerd:
nerd.gif
money real tight b
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

I was at Lounge today and saw some crack hoodies in their cabinet, the guy told me they're releasing them on Saturday for $220. I only saw the grey and white ones.

lol $220
whatever happened to the old lounge?
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

PUMAxEVISU denim available at Puma Toronto on YONGE.

Just picked up some RIGID's today. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

. . . . .

Oseez.

Back
Top Bottom