Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yeah i was thinking about a shoe thats going to be hard to grip.. saw a spot a pmall with the bred 4s and the bred 11s today (store infront of the mall with the dwight howard cardboard cut out) i offered dude cash for the 11s early but he wasnt budging haha ....but ive heard some crazy stories about early release disasters, watched a youtube video about early releases right now actually... around the 30 minute mark makes a pretty interesting discovery lol

Is this store by any chance today's sportwear?
If it is I've bought from them before and they're legit.
This is the first time I've seen or heard that they've got stock of IVs and XIs on hand already.
Now whether these are early release or not I can't say.
'Cause in the past they would release the same time as retail store.

Is this store by any chance today's sportwear?
If it is I've bought from them before and they're legit.
This is the first time I've seen or heard that they've got stock of IVs and XIs on hand already.
Now whether these are early release or not I can't say.
'Cause in the past they would release the same time as retail store.
Yeah it was todays sportswear. yeah sorry thats that my bad. what i meant to imply is that they had them on display early but they werent early releasing them they said until the actual day i tried paying the dude off. I know last year solestop had the concords early for 230 and like the idiot i am i didnt cop
mean.gif
.. regret that everyday haha but solestop only does consignment for jordans now 

Yeah it was todays sportswear. yeah sorry thats that my bad. what i meant to imply is that they had them on display early but they werent early releasing them they said until the actual day i tried paying the dude off. I know last year solestop had the concords early for 230 and like the idiot i am i didnt cop:smh: .. regret that everyday haha but solestop only does consignment for jordans now 
I remember seeing those Concords on display, along with Chi Xs & Playoff XIIIs.
We've all had those experience in the past your not alone on that aspect. lol
Since TS has the XIs on display, I might as well take a look.

As an aside to the JB retro talk, heads up to lifters, barefoot trainers & crossfitters out there;

The Costco across from Yorkdale has a pallet's worth of men's & women's Vibram Five Finger KSOs on sale for $69.99 - they normally run $95-110 at specialty shops & MEC downtown so this is a decent deal...

Sizing was decent, from 6-10 for women & 8-12 for the guys (Boxes have European sizing so double check) Colours were light grey for women & black/grey camo & blk/blk for the guys.

I just want to wish everybody good luck...except the resellers.
haha likewise.. hope everyone can grab what there looking for! I was on kijiji this week looking if anyone had anything good and one guy had 3 pairs of the kilroys and was asking 3bills for each pair,i didnt know if i should go buy a bottle at lcbo to ease the pain of his stupidity or just laugh

just grabbed the bred 4s at v.mill... footlocker had around 100 pairs so if anyone catches this post early enough you might be able to make it. How did everyone else make out? anyone grab the 6s at svp?

Easy cop for me with the bred 4s today. EASY! Got to Fairveiw Footlocker just before 7:00, ended up being about 18th in line. They were handing out these:

Ticket with your size, 1 pair limit. Weren't selling until 8:00, but even then the line looked to be about only about 40 deep. Heard they had over 100+ pairs so I highly doubt anyone went home empty handed. My girl came with me, and checked out Champs. Came back with this:

Got a ticket there for my 10.5, guaranteed my pair if I went over at 8 (didn't need to though, only going for one pair of these). As I left FTL after purchasing, saw one of the dudes who was at the front of the line with a FTL and Champs bag with a pair of breds in each.

Bottom line: if you were looking for the breds, NO EXCUSE why you shouldn't have these, looked like there's more than plenty to go around. I waited about an hour, can't really complain for such a high profile release.

without a doubt i feel you with the no excuse such an easy cop today, i walked into vaughan mills around 9am and got mine went back around 1030 decided to double up with no problem and i think they still got a couple pairs lying around

Last edited:
Went to SVP queens and struck out on varsity red 6's ... They went real quick first 10 people got them all .. Don't think it was a full size run of 2 pairs per size maybe 1 per size ... So I doubled up on bred 4's instead :rolleyes

Last edited:
yeah i called in the morning before i left to grab the 4s and dude said they ran out of 6s... whatever still amped about the bred double up 

You guys picked the right spots.  Markville had about 50 - 60 people with only 29 pairs available.  Markville is usually pretty calm, but not this time. 

Went to SVP queens and struck out on varsity red 6's ... They went real quick first 10 people got them all .. Don't think it was a full size run of 2 pairs per size maybe 1 per size ... So I doubled up on bred 4's instead :rolleyes

They only had 7 pairs from what I was told.

Doubled up on the bred 4's so i'm happy about that. I got to sq1 around 5am ended up being 19th in the line at FTL and got my size 12 easy, It was a one shoe limit until everyone else in the line of about 70 people got their pairs so Instead of waiting forever and gambling on wether they would have another 12 I opted to go downstairs to Champs and got the last ticket for a size 12. Other then the waiting, this release was super easy and there were more then enough  pairs to go around. If I knew queen svp was going to have the black varsity red cw of the 6's I might have tried but prob not cause that's way out of my way and I already have  pair of them as well as the white/red "bulls" cw both still ds.

What's up NT Canada? I picked up a pair of the bred IV's at Yorkdale. Wasn't sure if I was going to cop but when I walked in around 1pm and they still had a size 11 I figured why not. First time copping from Yorkdale. I figured that mall would be one of the first to sell out. I was going to go to markville as I work nearby. Surprised to hear how crazy markville was. Congrats to all that copped. Seemed like one of the easier releases. Now try to figure out a plan for the 11's.

What's up NT Canada? I picked up a pair of the bred IV's at Yorkdale. Wasn't sure if I was going to cop but when I walked in around 1pm and they still had a size 11 I figured why not. First time copping from Yorkdale. I figured that mall would be one of the first to sell out. I was going to go to markville as I work nearby. Surprised to hear how crazy markville was. Congrats to all that copped. Seemed like one of the easier releases. Now try to figure out a plan for the 11's.
***** going to be crazy with the 11's I wasn't even going to bother but I think i'm going to try to get a pair. With the 11's, stealth foams and thunder 4's December's going to be a crazy month my wallet's def going to be hurting.

***** going to be crazy with the 11's I wasn't even going to bother but I think i'm going to try to get a pair. With the 11's, stealth foams and thunder 4's December's going to be a crazy month my wallet's def going to be hurting.

Wait till 2013 .... Royal Blue 1's ... Grape 5's , Aqua 8's so much heat :smokin

From what I heard, the Thunders will not be releasing in stores.  There is someone on Kijiji selling Early Release Bred 11's, Thunders and Bred 13's.  Anyone familiar with "CopKickz"?

What is the likelihood that his pairs are authentic?  Anyone ever done business with him/them before?

Wait till 2013 .... Royal Blue 1's ... Grape 5's , Aqua 8's so much heat
smokin.gif
couldn't agree more... really looking forward to the royal 1s and the grapes hopefully the royal 1s will a low key release, i already got concords. probably going to skip the 11s 

Hit up the burloak location last Saturday..nothing to mention..had the Jordan 2012's, a few pairs of KD3's and some women's Roshe runs.  A friend of mine picked me up a pair of the Lebron 9 Elites -aways for 109 at the niagara nike outlet!!

Yeah I heard of him. I was all set to cop a pair of bred 11s from him but then I saw someone post on the wall that they bought a pair of thunder 4s and they're fake. So I dont know. Anyone else familiar with CopKickz products?

Just a heads up guys for anyone who missed out, Nike Bloor is restocking the bred 4's this morning 11/30) at 10am size 8 to 13. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom