Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody know if the concord SBs will be dropping in Canada ? I've been eyeing those since I saw the teaser pics last year

anybody know if the concord SBs will be dropping in Canada ? I've been eyeing those since I saw the teaser pics last year
Adrift should, they usually get the qs nike sb stuff not sure about other places though.

Last edited:
so it was Foot Locker Canada that deemed the quality too poor, or Nike Canada? If it's Foot Locker, then there is a good possibility that other stores also got low quality ones but still sell it anyway?
This i'm unsure of, it was just what I was told by the manager...As you guys know retro JB releases from FTL and affiliated stores are now final sale that's why I  wanted to give you guys a heads up to try and check em them out before hand.........As for the quality overall, I really can only speak on what I saw and what I was told. There's really no way for anyone to know if majority of pairs are low quality or not we'll just have to wait until after the release to see outcome.

Saw a few lebron x christmas at around 5:00pm HoH still had some left not to sure on the sizes unfortunetly.
Have work tomorrow morning, gonna check out how the jokers do around 9:00am or so.

That's terrible. Wasn't until today that I remembered they drop this weekend. Unless it's your favorite shoe, retail just isn't worth it. Maybe best to find past pairs.

Last edited:
anything worth going to HOH for today?  I have the day off, thinking of checking it out.  Anyone know cheap parking around the area?

Don't know why people are still lining up. Even for the last drop (Bred 11's) there should be a GOOD amount available.

You can go to any Footlocker down south and find pairs here... The supply may be low in Toronto but that is not the case for Louisiana and Texas... Therefore, they probably will hit the outlets. Historically every Jordan after the 23's hit the outlets...
true, however these pairs in particular were really limited, compared to the pairs that came out after the XXIII.

I think they're going to hit outlets as well, but you won't see an abundance like the last pairs.

Don't know why people are still lining up. Even for the last drop (Bred 11's) there should be a GOOD amount available.
I was in there on my lunch and actually ran into the district manager whom i know from a few years ago.

I asked about the bred 11's and he said 150 pairs. He also said that this HOH should be getting what the other shoes release in the states at any HOH. So he has been told.

They also had ample amount of jokers left i had 2 people ask me if i wanted them. lol.

@ Diplomat - The questions is " will i still have to line up to get my second pair?" there is alot of hypebeasts out there specially around any 11's. LOL. I need a second pair my first is looking halfway beat.
happy.gif

Preferably i would like to show up at 8AM and grab a sz 10. We shall see.

any chance the bred 11s will still be there around lunch time?

I doubt it .... even though they already released it's still an 11 so there will be hype .... i don't think they will sit till the afternoon someone will buy probably for trade bait or resell

Saw this on RFD

Details:
Time: Wednesday March 27 noon - 9pm
Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday 10am - 9pm
Sat & Sun 10am - 6pm
Merchandise: Clothes, hats, bags, outwear, accessories, and women shoes (no men shoes)

www.styledemocracy.com/signup/
VIP access sign up here for wednesday access

Bred XIs been restocked/re-released too many times and now they are just watered down.

If you do plan on lining up just keep in mind that it is still March Break so expect the REAL hypebeasts to be there .. Heck they probably already there with their buddies

I heard that the Nike warehouse sale should be decent if your looking for clothes and good amount of sample goods as well. The only downfall is that there is no men shoes!! Free parking and admission and open to the public. I'm already a style democracy VIP member so will see some of you on opening day. Don't expect much of a line up on Wed at noon I hope fingers crossed.

any chance the bred 11s will still be there around lunch time?

No way. :lol:

My comment was more to that group of people who start lining up waayyyyy too early for certain releases you probably should be present at a few hours before open, if anything. Overnight? for a AJ11? no need.

Last edited:
No way.
laugh.gif

My comment was more to that group of people who start lining up waayyyyy too early for certain releases you probably should be present at a few hours before open, if anything. Overnight? for a AJ11? no need.
yea i guess your right i dont know why i even asked..lol

i just figured since alot of people have these already maybe the lines ups wont be as long lol

Back
Top Bottom