Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just don't get why they don't want to ship to Canadians? Sorry if this has been answered already but can anyone enlighten as to why they don't ship ID or nike products to Canada? Like its freakin' 2013...

Supply and demand. 35 million Canadians vs 300+ Americans.
All of Canada's population is less than California's... It might not be worth for American retailers.

dont know how to say this without sounding like a groupie but diplomat we gonna see you in the work remix?!
smokin.gif
 have a good trip sir

If you have a Nike store account, create the NikeID shoe, and add to cart. Then call the toll-free number and give them your Nike.com username and let them know you have an item in cart, have a canadian credit card and US shipping address. They should be able to take the order via "Manual processing" which takes a few business days to go through.

I've done this with regular items on the store, but don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it with an ID product if you already have it in cart.
Good lookin...I'll have to try this when they start adding more Roshe options

I think it's something to do with tariffs, or whatever reason why things retail for 15-20% more here despite the USD/CAD being on parity. At the least, I hope we get a "nikestore.ca", similar to a nikestore.uk...

I'm heading down to Buffalo in May, is there any places that are worth hitting up down there? haven't been to Buffalo in a while and thought I might ask.

apologies if not in the right thread.

I'm heading down to Buffalo in May, is there any places that are worth hitting up down there? haven't been to Buffalo in a while and thought I might ask.

apologies if not in the right thread.

Walden Galleria mall in Buffalo has FTL and HOH as well as a finishline and foot action I believe.
For reference, what was the retail price? 140, 145? Thanks in advance.
They're $140. 

I went to Buffalo a few weeks ago. I checked out the boulevard mall. They had a FootAction where I picked up my crimson Roshe's.

I tend to go to Buffalo once a month with some friends to grab things

We usually hit up:

Walden - HOH/Foot Locker, Champs, Finishline, Street Game, Laux Sports

Boulevard Mall - Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, Laux

Niagara Fashion Outlets - Foot Locker, Nike Outlet, Adidas Outlet

They're all about 20 minutes from each other, so it works out pretty well

Last edited:
blue and black solarsoft at UO eatons...black and blue FSR, 72 bucks

Last edited:
not bad i guess.  I was expecting 80-85, which is more inline with our rape conversion rates

Hooked my boy up. $80 after tax on those iguanas. Im just waiting for prices here to drop cause its easier to get a pair of Jordans here than in the South.

We usually hit up:

Ahh Street Game thats it. don't know why i thought it was a foot action..

We usually hit up:

one of these stores has to have a pair of Jordan XX8s.  im gonna check every single one of them next week lol

also a heads up to everyone whom likes to buy/wear fitteds etc.

lids is giving away free Membership cards if you purchase anything from their website.  So an easy way to get a cheap Lids Membership card is to buy the 1.99 reusable fabric bag, and u can add the Membership card to Cart for free.

Membership entitles u to 20% off online and in store.

10% apparel and accessories

1 point per 1 dollar (not sure what u can redeem with points)

Last edited:
one of these stores has to have a pair of Jordan XX8s.  im gonna check every single one of them next week lol

lids is giving away free Membership cards if you purchase anything from their website.  So an easy way to get a cheap Lids Membership card is to buy the 1.99 reusable fabric bag, and u can add the Membership card to Cart for free.

I know for a fact that the HOH has/had them. I saw them there last weekend, I believe they were the grey/red pair, but can't remember to be honest.

I did not see them at any of the other stores, just at the HOH in Walden Galleria

I was wondering how people get ES passes really interested any info would be helpful. I also saw a link earlier in the thread (can't find the page) about a couple websites that are like connect points where you would drive up to ie. Buffalo and give nike.com that address and they deliver it there and you pick it up. Any one had any success with this procedure. Thanks!

I was wondering how people get ES passes really interested any info would be helpful. I also saw a link earlier in the thread (can't find the page) about a couple websites that are like connect points where you would drive up to ie. Buffalo and give nike.com that address and they deliver it there and you pick it up. Any one had any success with this procedure. Thanks!
there are a bunch of PO BOXs that do this.. the one i use (dependable, quick) is http://www.cbiusa.com/   (not affiliated with them in any way)

lineups can get pretty crazy mid-day on weekends though, so email or call them ahead of time to have your pkg ready for pickup when you get there

there are a bunch of PO BOXs that do this.. the one i use (dependable, quick) is http://www.cbiusa.com/   (not affiliated with them in any way)

lineups can get pretty crazy mid-day on weekends though, so email or call them ahead of time to have your pkg ready for pickup when you get there
I checked out cbiusa it looks good , just want to know if nike.com allows shipping to them before registering . Thanks 

I checked out cbiusa it looks good , just want to know if nike.com allows shipping to them before registering . Thanks 
I ordered a few nikeids while i was on vacation in LA last year and got them shipped to cbi.  Didnt have any troubles and it was cheap ($6 per package).  You just have to use your phone number and their address

Thanks. I normally buy stuff online and have it shipped to the shop nearby, the employees doesn't like seeing me pick up stuff there and never buying from inside the store haha

Let me know what you find for the xx8s. I had a pair of the Black and green (not camo) from the HOH in Toronto when they released those 12 pairs but I returned it because the price was just too high for me, couldn't justify it.

Let me know what you find for the xx8s. I had a pair of the Black and green (not camo) from the HOH in Toronto when they released those 12 pairs but I returned it because the price was just too high for me, couldn't justify it.
ugh!  i want that colour so bad!!
i wish they still had them in stores in the US

Back
Top Bottom