Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

any stores get the Shaqs?

Solestop had 'em for sale about 2 weeks back but the US guys gobbled them up. I passed through Today's Sportswear @ PMall and they were out of size 10s and the 10.5 was too big. I'm guessing they are out of core sizes by now.

Not sweating it though, Mr. Beatz confirmed that they are dropping additional pairs in July - I'm not overpaying for some Shaqs.

Solestop had 'em for sale about 2 weeks back but the US guys gobbled them up. I passed through Today's Sportswear @ PMall and they were out of size 10s and the 10.5 was too big. I'm guessing they are out of core sizes by now.

Not sweating it though, Mr. Beatz confirmed that they are dropping additional pairs in July - I'm not overpaying for some Shaqs.

thanks. I'll just wait till then. Some guy on Kijiji is asking for $300 :x Man, when I had the og black/blue everyone at school made fun of me for wearing ugly shoes.

thanks. I'll just wait till then. Some guy on Kijiji is asking for $300 :x Man, when I had the og black/blue everyone at school made fun of me for wearing ugly shoes.

I'm guessing you're 30 or turning 30 this year based on the 1983 in your nick and yeah bud, I remember those days. These are a pure nostalgia buy, even the $160 MSRP is too much IMHO. PM that clown on Kijiji and tell him/her to keep dreaming.

like mkc said vaughan mills is 20% off nothing amazing they do have the humara air maxes, had one pair of flynits size 10 $180 with 20% off, and some bo jacksons

all of a sudden everybody are all about that Shaq life . Where were the hypebeast when his shoes were at Payless ?? lol

all of a sudden everybody are all about that Shaq life . Where were the hypebeast when his shoes were at Payless ?? lol

Yeah bud, the OG Dunkman was a Payless exclusive for a long time. It's got to a point were half of the people buying sneakers are resellers. If Reebok dropped these about 2 years ago, they would be marked down 20% in a month or so.

Yeah bud, the OG Dunkman was a Payless exclusive for a long time. It's got to a point were half of the people buying sneakers are resellers. If Reebok dropped these about 2 years ago, they would be marked down 20% in a month or so.

20% off would be nice

OG Reebok Shaq Attaqs being sold at payless....yea ok.
Reebok's Shaq line and the Shaq brand sold at Payless are two different things.

For those that are to young to remember...

[Shaquille O'Neal had just wrapped up a practice with the Orlando Magic when a mother in tears came up to him. "Why don't one of you son of a ******* make an affordable sneaker?" she reproached him. Shaq pleaded helplessness: "I don't set the prices. That's Reebok's job." He tried to buy her off with $200. "I don't want your damn money," she hissed. ]/I

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2008/0630/110.html

Hey All,

I've been on here from time to time as you guys say lurking. You all have helped me with some great info in the past so I thought I'd pass on a good gesture. I have a couple of ES passes for anyone who's interested. The pass does end today but I'll pass them along to the first few who PM me.

Hey All,

I've been on here from time to time as you guys say lurking. You all have helped me with some great info in the past so I thought I'd pass on a good gesture. I have a couple of ES passes for anyone who's interested. The pass does end today but I'll pass them along to the first few who PM me.

Any update on whats at the ES store? Also can you buy the Jordan 8s at the ES on the day of release with this pass?

Any update on whats at the ES store? Also can you buy the Jordan 8s at the ES on the day of release with this pass?
I don't think you can get release sneakers on the date of, i think its like a week after. Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Jordan's are released on release date but for popular ones they hand out wristbands around an hour before opening. If there are any Bugs left they would either be in really big or very small sizes.

Was at the ES today and 8's didnt even hit the floor, those who got them went straight to the register to pay. Got myself 2 pairs of Flyknits and a pair of Bo Jackson trainer's in the total orange colorway. Not really much there and scattered sizes in the Celtic I's and Crimson 3's.

Last edited:

:lol: At this comment coming from you.

There's also an army surplus just north of Yonge/Wellesley on the East side of Yonge I believe. Camo's of all kinds.

Same place I suggested a few weeks back. Didn't know they closed, last I heard they were still around.

Last edited:
Was at the ES today and 8's didnt even hit the floor, those who got them went straight to the register to pay. Got myself 2 pairs of Flyknits and a pair of Bo's. Not really much there and scattered sizes in the Celtic I's and Crimson 3's.
which flyknits did you get?

FTL Square One still has a few pairs of AJ8 Bugs left along with some Barkley's. Not sure what sizes exactly so I suggest calling before you go.

which flyknits did you get?

I picked up the volt and the game royal. They also had the men"s charcoal, but not that many sizes left in all three. They also had the womens squadron blue/pink but nothing over size 10.5. I wanted them as well but did'nt have my size.

Back
Top Bottom