Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where i can get a decently priced pair of lunar flyknit 1s? Footlocker and champs are $194 i think...which is insane.

damm dude i normally get hooked up with footlocker 50% off employee discount but got snaked this time...i really wanna get a pair...how often does the ES restock i may be able to get a ticket for late may.

Btw all you gotta do is show the ES pass at the door right? Someone said they check to see if you're an employee or some B.s...just making sure.

Size 10.5 preferably, can fit 11, much appreciated!
hey bud, no luck on those roshes.

svp (scarborough) had kobe 7s marked down. todays sports had nike free trainer 5.0 for $90.

puma outland (heartland) is 50% off, tx-3s and bayndyt mesh for $45, for those who like old style runners. 

Btw all you gotta do is show the ES pass at the door right? Someone said they check to see if you're an employee or some B.s...just making sure.
Nah, when I got mine from work... they just asked where do I work/who am I with. Say the company's name and you should be fine

Does anyone know if Si Vous Play sells fully legit stuff?

I went to the queen location and saw a large variety of new era snapbacks for $9.99

and they were selling kobe 7's for 50 bucks.... seemed kinda odd to me

So does anyone know if they sell legit stuff?

I went to the queen location and saw a large variety of new era snapbacks for $9.99

they're legit

Anyone use trusted kicks trade option? I used it and they shipped me my shoes and its been 2 weeks now but still havent gotten my shoes yet and the tracking hasnt updated since may 3rd. Kinda worried.

I called... they only had size 8's.... and they are all Sold Out now.

Seemed too good to be true...

What up NT T.O fam..

Looong time reader of this forum who finally decided after yrs and yrs to sign up for an account and share thoughts/opinions and ask questions.

Good to see a decent amount of activity in this Toronto thread which was really sporadic for a long time so hopefully someone (anyone!) can answer this question..

Can we expect to see the Black Toes at local big chain stores and/or boutiques in the area next Saturday the 25th? I know it was asked 1 page back and also several pages behind that with no one responding to it or having an answer to it and I know there's enough demand for it that more than a few of us want an answer to this question!

Respect to Diplomat who has come through with info on store allocations in the past for the 88's and even the Grapes the other week that helped get a gameplan together for release days on those shoes. Maybe he has info on these too? Here's hoping..

What up NT T.O fam..

Looong time reader of this forum who finally decided after yrs and yrs to sign up for an account and share thoughts/opinions and ask questions.

Good to see a decent amount of activity in this Toronto thread which was really sporadic for a long time so hopefully someone (anyone!) can answer this question..

Can we expect to see the Black Toes at local big chain stores and/or boutiques in the area next Saturday the 25th? I know it was asked 1 page back and also several pages behind that with no one responding to it or having an answer to it and I know there's enough demand for it that more than a few of us want an answer to this question!

Respect to Diplomat who has come through with info on store allocations in the past for the 88's and even the Grapes the other week that helped get a gameplan together for release days on those shoes. Maybe he has info on these too? Here's hoping..
i was recently on the Footlocker Canada's website and someone inquired if they would be getting the Black Toe Jordan 1s at their local Footlocker.  And they told him that it would only be releasing at the Toronto House of Hoops location only.

its not even listed on Footlocker.ca upcoming shoe releases either.

with that being said, Livestock, Capsule both got Black/Royal 1s when those dropped.  It would be safe to say that they'll be getting some in as well.

as for numbers, i have no clue.  Diplomat Tdot never fails, has always been correct, so i'd wait for him to gather his info, and shed some light on it.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom