Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys out of topic but, how do the recent 3's fit? I found a aj 3 '88 for way below retail but a size up. Should I take it?
A full size up would probably be really big on these.  I would only go up a 1/2 size max with thick socks.  If it's a really good deal why not pick them up and see if you can find a swap for your size?

Anyone been to Urban Outfitters in TO? I'm planning on heading down some time this week to check it out, just wanna see if I'm wasting my time or not. Thanks in advance.

Anyone been to Urban Outfitters in TO? I'm planning on heading down some time this week to check it out, just wanna see if I'm wasting my time or not. Thanks in advance.
was at the queen location a week ago. if you're a 10.5 they had a last pair of iguana roshe, and the orange black roshe fb. size 9 in squad blue roshe, and neon green/blue roshe fb (again last pairs). the yonge st location had some large sizes. lots of vans too if you're looking for eras or slip-ons.

Damn seems like I'm late to this ES party but anyone got a pass floating around they could send this way? Would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't request ES passes on a public forum; we don't want anyone getting in trouble for helping the community.

Niagara Falls, ON  Canada One Premium Nike Outlet (So all prices Can $)

Big Disappointment:

FSR KD V N7 $139.99

Zoom Turf Jet '97 $99.97 (Mostly Blk green colorway... lots of sizes on hash wall)

Air Trainer 1 Premium NRG "Revis Island" $79.97 (sz. 11.5)

That was all that I even considered... the Revis had a flaw that turned me off... nice shoe though.

Some nice KB24 Hoodies in Clearance... size XXL.... $39.97... Purple/Grey

Hey guys for the Nike Dunk high washington. Does anyone know if they have it at the winners near stc? And how much?

Just joined NT: If you mean the Vault as in SVP Premium, I don't believe they have the sb concords. As for Jordan 11 Lows, most if not all stores will be receiving them

Went to Buffalo this weekend and didn't see much. At nike there was a few diff colourways of lunarglide 4s for pretty cheap, various colourways of hyperdunk lows and hyperdisruptors, some BHM t-shirts. At footlocker the only thing i really noticed was smaller sizes of lebron 9 blk/gld elite for $125

I'm probably late on this, but does anyone know if the APC x Nike Max 1s will be available in Toronto?

anybody know which champs still has the new team red roshes?
on friday I was able to grab a pair of team reds from Yorkdale. 

the team reds seemed popular..as i was trying on a pair, 2 other dudes were asking for their size, plus a guy was cashing out with a pair...it's definitely a hot cw.

they also had the hero blues, but i didn't see anyone really looking at those, i was tempted to get a pair though haha

like kobetafr suggested, i would call which ever location you intend to go to before going in

If anybody's interested, SVP Scar restocked on black/pure plat? (off-white) roshe's and received a lot of air force 1s (lows and highs) for clearance prices

Last edited:
Brampton location, has a few sizes i think 8, 8.5, 10-12
Mississauga has a FSR from 8-12.

Brampton also has Lebron 9 HIGHs in all black, and black/red for 139.99

i usually go to the Mississauga one, the Brampton location always has more cool stuff, but sells out real quick.  the mississauga location doesn't get cool stuff like this often but when they do it sits longer than normally than at other locations.

they have a FSR of Flyknit Trainers in the purple colourway too. (sauga location)

Thanks again for the update on the Flyknit Trainers. I was able to scoop up the last size 9.5 at the Missauaga location. This is my 5th pair of Flyknits in 6 weeks ( 4 pair of Lunar 1's and 1 Trainer) and I hope to grab more if I get them for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom