Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is NikeTO doing twitter RSVP for the Black Grapes ? .. Do they even do twitter rsvps ?

It's just sad brother. Older gems with leather going for $100-$160 and plastic/foam/synthetic replicas going for $300.
I hope the Hype Train keeps on chuggin along.  If it wasn't for Corks, Foams, BarkleyPosites, Kobes, KDs, Nike Elites. and other sneakers? theres NO WAY i would have been able to buy Jordan Retro releases from like 2009-2011, for retail or less these past few months.  Im VERY unmotivated when it comes to release day sneakers, so i dont line up, nor try for american online releases, and never had a snowballs chance in hell for these when they first came around.

My taste in sneakers hasn't changed its the prices that have.  there are some exceptions to the rule, but still.  overall, im quite content with this "Sneaker Renaissance" which seems to shift the focus away from classic leather sneakers, to sneakers with more current technology and style in them.

Cheers to the HypeBeast, Keeping the prices of the sneakers which I like down.

Is NikeTO doing twitter RSVP for the Black Grapes ? .. Do they even do twitter rsvps ?
They have done Twitter RSVP's before, but so far no word on it.

I'm just hoping they get the Dunk Low Viotechs (the rainbow coloured release) which is set to drop on Nike.com this weekend. Always wanted a pair of those but never enough to pay the $300 asking on the secondary market. 

anyone have any experience with lunar forces?

i got the digi camos, havent worn them yet

do they crease up real bad real quick (lunar force 1 in general)?  just curious...

was at today's sportswear mississauga, they only had size 10 in bugs bunnies and crimson 3s.

they had these sickkk lebron 9 low olympics...i passed for flyknits (cant beat $100 for flyknits)

they only got purple left in those.  

Anyone seen the Roshe Run in Gamma Green around yet? Want to take a look in person before deciding on em.

do they crease up real bad real quick (lunar force 1 in general)?  just curious...

was at today's sportswear mississauga, they only had size 10 in bugs bunnies and crimson 3s.

they had these sickkk lebron 9 low olympics...i passed for flyknits (cant beat $100 for flyknits)

do you recall what sizes in the flyknits they had? thanks!

Were there other colorways other than the purple?

Last edited:
Cap
They have done Twitter RSVP's before, but so far no word on it.

I'm just hoping they get the Dunk Low Viotechs (the rainbow coloured release) which is set to drop on Nike.com this weekend. Always wanted a pair of those but never enough to pay the $300 asking on the secondary market. 
capsule is getting those viotechs, saw it on the website

ES yesterday. If my work schedule affords another opportunity I'll be going again today or tomorrow. If anything changes I'll let you ciatties know.

Forgot to take a picture for basketball. If I care enough to, I'll do it later.

Any questions and/or quotes will be ignored. Thanks!

ES yesterday. If my work schedule affords another opportunity I'll be going again today or tomorrow. If anything changes I'll let you ciatties know.

Forgot to take a picture for basketball. If I care enough to, I'll do it later.

Any questions and/or quotes will be ignored. Thanks!

Thanks JBerk for the update, looks like the same stock they had from weeks ago. I thought they would get some new stuff in.

Might be a little late on this but are there any spots in the GTA carrying the Lebron X 'Prism'?

^what size? livestock has a 12 available online. footlocker may have it as well. i will be headed to nike bloor this weekend to return something, i can keep an eye out for them.

dont know who this helps but adidas.ca is having a 50% off sale, i just ordered a pair of drose 3.5's for 96 shipped. they say its a end of season sale

^what size? livestock has a 12 available online. footlocker may have it as well. i will be headed to nike bloor this weekend to return something, i can keep an eye out for them.

10.5 - a bit of an odd size to find. For those interested, Sportcheck.ca has a few random sizes in these too.

what about the Lava colour way? Any body see a 11.5 or 12 around ?

Last edited:
10.5 - a bit of an odd size to find. For those interested, Sportcheck.ca has a few random sizes in these too.
My boy has an 11 that he is looking to sell.  I am a 10.5 too and Lebrons fit tight for me so I wear 11 Lebron myself

Back
Top Bottom