Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm on the fence as well for the 4's but i"ll have to see how they look in person.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend. Indy race this weekend has already caused havoc on our streets, and will only get worse driving around downtown.

Passes have been sent to those that emailed me.
4's are my favorite so I am definitely grabbing these, even the green glows.  Thing I hate about 4's though, is for me they are the easiest shoe to crease. 

I myself am on the fence, but I love all red shoes. If they were suede like the TB V's it would've been no question, in the end I'll probably do it and if I don't like them just sell my pair.
My feelings exactly. If they were the red suede ones that Russell Westbrook was shown in a while back, I would have purchased these in a heart beat. The nubuck isn't bad, just doesn't pop as much IMO. 

I'll have to see them in person tomorrow. I'm hoping most people locally (not on the forums) are actually going after the 4's.

Last edited:
anyone have any experience ordering off eastbay?? with the duties and taxes does it come out to like canadian retail? Im looking to grip the 1s tomorrow

anyone have any experience ordering off eastbay?? with the duties and taxes does it come out to like canadian retail? Im looking to grip the 1s tomorrow
I've ordered from there before, after duties and taxes, it normally comes out to roughly our price here after tax, give or take.

It's going to be difficult though, lots of people use those add to cart bots. 

I've ordered from there before, after duties and taxes, it normally comes out to roughly our price here after tax, give or take.

It's going to be difficult though, lots of people use those add to cart bots. 
Yeahh its worth a shot though, especially since barely any stores will carry the 1s here.

Yeahh its worth a shot though, especially since barely any stores will carry the 1s here.
Yup, worth a shot. I lucked out a while back when they had the Jordan 3 88's. 

Here's an updated list of places that confirmed getting them if you want to try local as well. No idea on quantity tho.

HOH

Ugly Dukling

Capsule

Livestock

SVP Queen

You could also try some of the UK sites. They're normally easier to cop from since there aren't to my knowledge, many bots used on their sites. Problem though is duty. You're going to be paying atleast $50-60 on duty so it's going to be a bit over $200 after everything. 

Yup, worth a shot. I lucked out a while back when they had the Jordan 3 88's. 

Here's an updated list of places that confirmed getting them if you want to try local as well. No idea on quantity tho.

HOH

Ugly Dukling

Capsule

Livestock

SVP Queen

You could also try some of the UK sites. They're normally easier to cop from since there aren't to my knowledge, many bots used on their sites. Problem though is duty. You're going to be paying atleast $50-60 on duty so it's going to be a bit over $200 after everything. 
All those stores are in the downtown core nowhere near me (from sauga), don't think its worth it to commute as theres a big chance ill come up empty. Its online or bust for me this go around, may jus settle on the 4s if i strike out with the 1s.

Thanks!  Do you know any online UK retailers? I only know of Havon and Endclothing.

Last edited:
All those stores are in the downtown core nowhere near me (from sauga), don't think its worth it to commute as theres a big chance ill come up empty. Its online or bust for me this go around, may jus settle on the 4s if i strike out with the 1s.

Stores that usually carry limited releases are in the city. Unless you check 'Laced' in the southwest area of the GTA.

Last edited:
some lame has an ad on kijiji for ES Pass for $10 . July 10 - 20  . He has a watermark over it as you can see . I can remove it and put the real name on it, need your opinions as to what you think it says. My guess is : Beach Blast (Outdoor Beach) 

I don't like seeing people try to rip others off by selling something that fully says NOT FOR SALE . This should teach em. 

Edit : it is beach blast ( outdoor beach ) ! . PM me your email if interested 

Last edited:
He even watermarked it lmao. These dudes. You should remove the water mark and post it for free on kijiji. Lmao

Just checked them out and the Quality of the 1s are better than Chicagos. Sadly these days that means it's good enough lol.

some lame has an ad on kijiji for ES Pass for $10 . July 10 - 20  . He has a watermark over it as you can see . I can remove it and put the real name on it, need your opinions as to what you think it says. My guess is : Beach Blast (Outdoor Beach) 

I don't like seeing people try to rip others off by selling something that fully says NOT FOR SALE . This should teach em. 

Edit : it is beach blast ( outdoor beach ) ! . PM me your email if interested 

Judging from that watermark, I think know who he is, he's a cocky arrogant guy, whose extremely high on himself, dude thinks he's better than everyone else and he resells a lot of stuff, so not surprised this was being sold by him

Been outta the loop so forgive my ignorance.

So the Toro 4's are a GR?  Will it be similar to when the white Grapes came out?  There was quite a bit of stock for that release.  

I personally wouldn't bother with that ES Pass. There's a good chance that the Nike ES will cancel that pass altogether and not let anyone in who has it into the store.

It's people like him who ruin it for everyone else.

I will also be passing on the 4s. just picked up the KD VI's and will be trying to pick up the Shaqnosis next week.

just remove the watermark, and put up the ES pass for his company for free on Kijiji.

heck i'd even donate the 10 bucks to make it Gold until July 20th

Been outta the loop so forgive my ignorance.

So the Toro 4's are a GR?  Will it be similar to when the white Grapes came out?  There was quite a bit of stock for that release.  

Correct. I don't know if it's the exact numbers, but the 4's come in a full family pack. Personally, I don't think there's a need to campout at ridiculous times.....just avoid the usual popular locations and arrive around open time.

Also, those planning to head to Nike ES tomorrow for both shoes may want to go somewhere else. Was told pretty much all of the pairs are accounted for, but who knows what happens at open. Actually shocked they got Shadows, they also got Royals which threw me off.

Correct. I don't know if it's the exact numbers, but the 4's come in a full family pack. Personally, I don't think there's a need to campout at ridiculous times.....just avoid the usual popular locations and arrive around open time.

Also, those planning to head to Nike ES tomorrow for both shoes may want to go somewhere else. Was told pretty much all of the pairs are accounted for, but who knows what happens at open. Actually shocked they got Shadows, they also got Royals which threw me off.
Always appreciate Diplomat sharing his knowledge.

Any insight on the 1's? Obviously they're the limited drop, but it seems as these will be available in bigger amounts than the Black Toes FWIW.

Always appreciate Diplomat sharing his knowledge.

Any insight on the 1's? Obviously they're the limited drop, but it seems as these will be available in bigger amounts than the Black Toes FWIW.

Curious as to why you say that? from what I've seen they'll be available in the same numbers as Royals, Black Toes, Knicks. It's just a matter of picking the right location I guess, most of my personal friends want Shadows but I don't know about the general sneaker public. I'd think they'd be more after the 4's.

Curious as to why you say that? from what I've seen they'll be available in the same numbers as Royals, Black Toes, Knicks. It's just a matter of picking the right location I guess, most of my personal friends want Shadows but I don't know about the general sneaker public. I'd think they'd be more after the 4's.
Spoke to the manager (I assume?) that ran the line for the Black Toe drop at HOH. Mind you, this is a few weeks back, but he said they were in anticipation of this being a bigger (more pairs) release than the Black Toes.

Was also in Capsule, and the employee I spoke to intimated as though there would be a decent (for a boutique) amount of these there as well.

Hey everybody,

To those that asked to get into Adidas ES, no one responded so im posting again.

If you want to get in just PM your full name and what day you're going.

Also i was wondering if anyone knows how much the Kobe 6 Dark Knights are going for at SVP Queen? As well, is there anywhere in the city i can get Jordan 10s from??

Anybody know if Todays sports wear got the Toro IVs? I didn't even think of them until now and they are right down the street from me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom