Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

UGH.. I want the Fear pack 3s but my back is messed up. I haven't even been to work in 3 days. 
mean.gif
SVP queen just got a full size run of jordan 3 "fear pack"

Anyone know where to get some Nike tech pack fleece stuff. Specifically the track pants... Nike at EC got pretty much nothing for men :frown:.

For those interested - New Era TO (Queen) just tweeted out they are releasing the OVO Blue Jays Fitteds at 11AM today.

Not going to pay ~$75 for a fitted (even if limited and made in US) - but in case anyone is looking (not sure if you can use NE Insider discount).

Not sure why all the Kijiji resellers are asking $125+ when looks like they still have plenty of sizes on the Jays shop (guess you save on shipping?):

http://www.jaysshop.ca/edealinv/ser...989&siId=6418631&catParentID=59887&scId=59887

Last edited:
^^ they're charging that much because many of them lined up for 3+ hours at the ovo concert for them and dont wanna feel like they wasted their time

Haha damn I thought dukling was trying to make up for charging resale prices on the fear pack..

They went from becoming my favourite small boutique sneaker shop to a sh*t store real quick

capsule had at least 50 people outside. I just drove by on my way home from downtown to peep it. 

Amazing shoes, but I'm really not at the point in my life where I'm going to wait 12-15 hours to save 150-200 bucks. There are a few real gems in that list though.

Back
Top Bottom