Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Check fv mall, footlocker and champs had some pairs late yesterday. Also svp sports on steeles had quite a bit in stock, hope you can get your pair. Good luck.
SVP scarborough still had a full size run after 2 days last time I checked

markville FL had 3lab5's in stock as of last night if anyone was interested

$280 + tax for some ugly, variant looking Vs?

Any of you guys remember the Nike's Air Force XXV epic failure from '07? All those $200+ 'Supreme' joints could be purchased at outlets in '09 for $80 or less. These 3Lab variants look exactly like some of those 'Supreme' type AF1s with their leather sockliner and seamless construction.

anybody going willing to send me a pic and scoop one send me a PM, thanks in advance
Dog! It's a god damn $20 duffle bag!

Go to an SVP located ANYWHERE in the GTA and you'll find one! What the hell is the point of the 'PM me pics' for a $20 duffle?!

Kind of late? But I went to the Nike Sale, the shoes were pretty garbage, pricing was pretty whatever. However, I did manage to get a Nike Destroyer 'Year of the Mamba' jacket on the first day. Second day I went back, I got a Dream Team Destroyer in grey, and found another Kobe Destroyer. Third day I went a little late, as I was going in, I saw two Dream Team Destroyers in red going out.

I checked for any bags today only saw a few backpacks...

thanks my dude, much appreciated for looking out

Dog! It's a god damn $20 duffle bag!

Go to an SVP located ANYWHERE in the GTA and you'll find one! What the hell is the point of the 'PM me pics' for a $20 duffle?!

the reason for the request was not the money per say. i missed out on a larger than norm nike duffel that was on sale at the nike outlet in niagara for 25 dollars. have not seen any like them up here at any stores. its not like i havent looked, but like i said the one i am looking for was not just the typical size duffel. it was much bigger and have way more compartments that i would use on a daily basis for work and gym needs.

the request for the pic was so if anyone took the time and spotted one and wanted to do a nice thing for me i could confirm if its the bag i was looking for

Has anyone had any luck finding old Kobe's (6, 7, dare I say 8s?). I go to the Nike Outlet in Kitchener, ON every couple of weeks and I've managed to hit gold there a few times. In the past 3-4 months I've found KD 4 "Aways" fro $40, with a decent amount of sizes (size 8, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 13). I've also seen KD III Aways for $40 as well. Currently there's just a ton of KD 5 Elites (Superhero) for $150, and I think about 5 colorways of the Lebron X Low for $124. Nothing else really notable for me; some nice Air Jordan tees, and Nike Basketball tees for $14.99.

Has anyone had any luck finding old Kobe's (6, 7, dare I say 8s?).
check out svp. i picked up a pair of 7s back in may for cheap. also, they re-released a pair of 6s earlier this summer (not sure what sizes remain, if any). i've also seen some 7s at today's sports. hope this helps.

****. Missed out on livestocks belairs yesterday.
 You're not alone. They sold out online today in under 1 minute. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Has anyone had any luck finding old Kobe's (6, 7, dare I say 8s?). I go to the Nike Outlet in Kitchener, ON every couple of weeks and I've managed to hit gold there a few times. In the past 3-4 months I've found KD 4 "Aways" fro $40, with a decent amount of sizes (size 8, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 13). I've also seen KD III Aways for $40 as well. Currently there's just a ton of KD 5 Elites (Superhero) for $150, and I think about 5 colorways of the Lebron X Low for $124. Nothing else really notable for me; some nice Air Jordan tees, and Nike Basketball tees for $14.99.
8s are still everywhere, SVP has a few 6s left, VIIs are still around a few independents as they weren't the most comfortable, Kobe's don't get the love in this city so you might find some laying around

So this weekend the Shoetopia event is happening and I have barely heard any buzz about it. Was hoping this will turn out better than the past TLK events

As of now I am planning to go. I don't really want to go to the game after. Is there any way to buy tickets just for the event or is it a package deal?

As of now I am planning to go. I don't really want to go to the game after. Is there any way to buy tickets just for the event or is it a package deal?
I'm planning on going, there's is quite the people who I know is going. It i's a package deal basically a ticket to the game is a ticket to the event. if you don't want to stay just buy some cheap ticket, but if you want to watch the game in a better seat buy a higher priced ticket, it's essentially a free add-on

So this weekend the Shoetopia event is happening and I have barely heard any buzz about it. Was hoping this will turn out better than the past TLK events
There actually was quite the buzz for it, The Raptors have been promoting it via Instagram and Twitter, and the Raptors are also promoting that some Raptor players PEs (signed and unsigned) will be on sale at the event so it's a great chance for anyone to add any PEs

I'm planning on going, there's is quite the people who I know is going. It i's a package deal basically a ticket to the game is a ticket to the event. if you don't want to stay just buy some cheap ticket, but if you want to watch the game in a better seat buy a higher priced ticket, it's essentially a free add-on

There actually was quite the buzz for it, The Raptors have been promoting it via Instagram and Twitter, and the Raptors are also promoting that some Raptor players PEs (signed and unsigned) will be on sale at the event so it's a great chance for anyone to add any PEs
Perfect! Sadly I don't ride for the raptors as much as I should (Thunder fan) too many disappointing seasons and trades have lost my faith. They're looking ok this year however. but thanks for the info!

Perfect! Sadly I don't ride for the raptors as much as I should (Thunder fan) too many disappointing seasons and trades have lost my faith. They're looking ok this year however. but thanks for the info!

I don't want to derail the thread but we have a mediocre coach, mediocre wings and the only cat with promise is the Lithuanian baller. We're not looking good at all. :x

Anyone know what the cdn retail was on the Bel Air 5's? I heard they were more then 200? anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom