Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not mad at all at the new rules at the ES, maybe some of the basic merchandise I want like the combat gear will be stocked up lol.

Oh, and apparently the Nike Outlet over at Milton have some scattered sizes of Flyknit Lunars. Friends copped the red joints for $99. Give them a call if you're interested.

Not mad at all at the new rules at the ES, maybe some of the basic merchandise I want like the combat gear will be stocked up lol.

Oh, and apparently the Nike Outlet over at Milton have some scattered sizes of Flyknit Lunars. Friends copped the red joints for $99. Give them a call if you're interested.

Red Flyknits for $99? Don't mind if I do.

Is there any reliable non-ebay option for getting the shrouded XX8s? I just can't handle the import fees, it's like 45% of the purchase.

Last edited:
^ black friday coming up. you could make like a bunch of other canadian shoppers and fill up the tank and drive south to buffalo or west to detroit. i just got back from vegas where the north outlets had factory 2nd oak hill xx8s. i posted it in the jb forum and noticed that someone had already reported the same style showing up in a pennsylvania outlet. $180 is a lot better than $250 for a little bit of extra glue. ask around and see if the niagara military road outlets got 'em too. i'm sure michigan must have an outlet as well.

^ black friday coming up. you could make like a bunch of other canadian shoppers and fill up the tank and drive south to buffalo or west to detroit. i just got back from vegas where the north outlets had factory 2nd oak hill xx8s. i posted it in the jb forum and noticed that someone had already reported the same style showing up in a pennsylvania outlet. $180 is a lot better than $250 for a little bit of extra glue. ask around and see if the niagara military road outlets got 'em too. i'm sure michigan must have an outlet as well.

Damn, wish I could! $180 is amazing, and the Oak Hill cw is pretty sharp.

For those interested

*Side note : Oreo 5s available at all FL locations on 11/29

Last edited:
There will be plenty of restocks popping up through FL/Champs until New Years.

Hearing the production for the red Octobers is said to be 5,000. Most pairs out of any yeezy release, this is also the reason the release date has been pushed back. Good Luck! 

Hearing the production for the red Octobers is said to be 5,000. Most pairs out of any yeezy release, this is also the reason the release date has been pushed back. Good Luck! 
The resell on these will be just as bad as the Solars and the Plats

Forgot to post this a week or so ago, but after I left the shoetopia event (wore Notre Dame crazy8s) I noticed a new spot along queen called Brooklyn projects. Pretty cool store but what caught my eye was the Walk of fame sbs in the Window. Ended up grabbing one of the 15 or so pairs they had and yes it was the more limited release with "Brooklyn Projects" on the back.

Did you see any other Flyknit colorways? Hah, I was going to check it out this weekend.

They have all black and volt for $139.99. One of the employees told me there is a friend/ family deal starting tomorrow till Sunday. The whole store 30% off!!! Don't need a coupon there giving it to everyone!!!

They have all black and volt for $139.99. One of the employees told me there is a friend/ family deal starting tomorrow till Sunday. The whole store 30% off!!! Don't need a coupon there giving it to everyone!!!
wow thanks for the heads up on the 30% off man

appreciated

i got the day off tomorow so i'll swing by and do a Outlet Report.

Forgot to post this a week or so ago, but after I left the shoetopia event (wore Notre Dame crazy8s) I noticed a new spot along queen called Brooklyn projects. Pretty cool store but what caught my eye was the Walk of fame sbs in the Window. Ended up grabbing one of the 15 or so pairs they had and yes it was the more limited release with "Brooklyn Projects" on the back.
Do you know the exact location of the store (main intersection would do)

wow thanks for the heads up on the 30% off man

appreciated

i got the day off tomorow so i'll swing by and do a Outlet Report.
it is confirmed at Toronto Premium (halton hills) cause it says on their website. will call vaughan mills to confirm. 

http://torontopremiumoutlets.ca/outlet/toronto/sales

has anybody been to halton? is the stock of signature/preimum shoes better than vaughan? (i know vaughan has slim pickings...)

Back
Top Bottom