Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sport Chek's Black Friday sale is balls as well. Doesn't look like there will be any good savings coming our way. Shame, I really wanted to give the XX8 SE/CP3 VI/Lebron XI a shot, but I'm probably going to have to hold off for a while.

For anyone interested I was at the cole haan outlet in Milton and found these 3m wingtips for $50...they had a few 9s and 11s went I left around 6 tonight. They also had lungrands in volt and grey.

18RCm0D.png
Were those lunar wingtip or just the regulars? Either way thats a steal. Where were they? Back rack? I went saturday but didnt notice them

For anyone interested in those Megatron Nike kicks, Champs Yorkdale and downtown didn't receive any. This isn't to say they won't get it in though, since I believe last years CJ release eventually made it's way out to Yorkdale about a month later and then to the employee store a couple months after that. So for anyone who wanted it, it looks like it's probably going to be one of those random finds IF we do eventually get it. 

Were those lunar wingtip or just the regulars? Either way thats a steal. Where were they? Back rack? I went saturday but didnt notice them
They are the regular soles, they had other lunargrands at the back for $50

These were at the very back clearance section

Been out of it for a minute, is there any place in Toronto I can cop Calypso and Siren Roshes?

Coming out of hiatus for these two pairs and the Black/Red 1s in December.

For anyone interested in those Megatron Nike kicks, Champs Yorkdale and downtown didn't receive any. This isn't to say they won't get it in though, since I believe last years CJ release eventually made it's way out to Yorkdale about a month later and then to the employee store a couple months after that. So for anyone who wanted it, it looks like it's probably going to be one of those random finds IF we do eventually get it. 
I copped at champssports online, tax plus shipping was ******ed but I didn't want to miss out.  Called almost everywhere in the city and had no luck.

For anyone interested I was at the cole haan outlet in Milton and found these 3m wingtips for $50...they had a few 9s and 11s went I left around 6 tonight. They also had lungrands in volt and grey.

18RCm0D.png
Saw this over at reddit, great pickup.  Might take a chance and make it over there this weekend but I can't imagine how insane the traffic will be.

the only thing any toronto retailer got from the last johnson/megatron pack was the flyposite, though. the flyposite isn't bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the huaraches from the same pack.

I went this morning and cole Haan didn't have those 3m shoes. Their bf sales started today, most stuff half off.

I copped at champssports online, tax plus shipping was ******ed but I didn't want to miss out.  Called almost everywhere in the city and had no luck.
Damn, didn't know that Champs ships to Canada. Pretty cool. Do you get hit with border duty's?

Last edited:

Damn, didn't know that Champs ships to Canada. Pretty cool. Do you get hit with border duty's?
Price + 34% + shipping + exchange and arrives at your door with no money owing.  Usually works out to just slightly above Canadian retail but worth it if you want to make sure you lock up a pair of something you really want.

Anybody been to the ES recently? Cousin's taking me on the weekend and just curious to see what's in stock.  Btw, I DON'T have a pass, I'm just going as a guest.

Kicksdeals only posted this on their FB, but here it is:

Deadstock.ca 45% all KD 6's, Lebron X's, Lows, & Elite Models

CODE: KD-LBJ-45

Any American sites I can order timbs for cheap this Friday?

Modells. Go on their site and there's a BF flyer with the sale, $79 for Wheats and Blacks. But they're not the double-sole premium ones.

Ugly Dukling has 25% off all sneakers tomorrow. Some killer stuff there, wish I could make it. Jordan XX8 SE, OG Roshe colours, Lebron XIs. Gah.

Discount excludes all Nov. releases.

Last edited:
is it one day only? i thought it was 25% off the whole weekend starting friday. they marketed it as "black friday 3 day sale".

Back
Top Bottom