Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i must be ******ed because I can't figure out how to apply the discounts to capsule (or packer) from adding the cart all the way to the checkout stage. It doesn't give me the option.

edit - you gotta go right to the end of checkout

Last edited:
NRML.ca

40% off Thermal and Weatherman Foams

40% off The Glove's

20% off all Roshe's

40% off all Lebron X's (highs or lows)

Today Only!

I got a pair of ronnie x new balance Daytona 1600 sz 8.5! Pm if interested accepting trades

Does anyone know if Capsule's BF code applies to the Gloves?
and where do I enter the code ?
Didn't see them there, but nrml.ca has Gloves for 40% off (better deal than Capsule even if they did have them) until midnight tonight. They're in Ottawa I think, shipping will be $10.

Did anyone go to Foot Locker today? Was wondering if there was anything good. Saw certain Adidas shoes were $60 but they didn't specify which? Wondering if it's the Crazyquick. Foot Locker Canada's social media precedes is a joke.

Didn't see them there, but nrml.ca has Gloves for 40% off (better deal than Capsule even if they did have them) until midnight tonight. They're in Ottawa I think, shipping will be $10.

Did anyone go to Foot Locker today? Was wondering if there was anything good. Saw certain Adidas shoes were $60 but they didn't specify which? Wondering if it's the Crazyquick. Foot Locker Canada's social media precedes is a joke.
Went to Yorkdale Footlocker today, they had restock of Black Tongue 5, Toro 4, Lebron Terra Cotta Warriors & Aways. 

Anyone headed to ES can help me grab an Oreo 5 in sz 11 . Would be much appreciated. 

ES Update from this morning:

Pretty much what guest333 put on his list.  Here's a few changes to that list:

-Air Jordan V "Laney" and "Fire Red (black tongue)" => They keep restocking the shelves, so don't worry about sizes.  Probably a few full size runs

-Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" => Most sizes

-Air Jordan X "Steel" => They've got them in the back, just ask for them

-Air Jordan Six Rings "Bred" - $137.99 => Most sizes

-Air Jordan III "Fire Red" => big sizes left and 7.5

-Lebron XI "King's Pride" - $171.99 => 10 - 11.5

-Lebron XI "Away" => GONE

-Lebron X Low "Mercurials" => Some sizes left at the back

-Kobe 8 "Barcelona" - ~$130 => Some sizes on the back wall

-Air Max 1 PRM (white and grey) and FB "Blue Cheetah" => FSR

-Nike Dunk Low SB "Walk of Fame" - GONE

Oreo V's are coming in within the week or next week for men's sizes, so wait a bit.

They've also got some Air Pippens for $137.99.

The last two people that posted ES reports: You got in via employee list/computer system? or have they started issuing passes at companies?

ES Update from this morning:

Pretty much what guest333 put on his list.  Here's a few changes to that list:

-Air Jordan V "Laney" and "Fire Red (black tongue)" => They keep restocking the shelves, so don't worry about sizes.  Probably a few full size runs

-Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" => Most sizes

-Air Jordan X "Steel" => They've got them in the back, just ask for them

-Air Jordan Six Rings "Bred" - $137.99 => Most sizes

-Air Jordan III "Fire Red" => big sizes left and 7.5

-Lebron XI "King's Pride" - $171.99 => 10 - 11.5

-Lebron XI "Away" => GONE

-Lebron X Low "Mercurials" => Some sizes left at the back

-Kobe 8 "Barcelona" - ~$130 => Some sizes on the back wall

-Air Max 1 PRM (white and grey) and FB "Blue Cheetah" => FSR

-Nike Dunk Low SB "Walk of Fame" - GONE

Oreo V's are coming in within the week or next week for men's sizes, so wait a bit.

They've also got some Air Pippens for $137.99.
Went to ES store and stock is what the above poster stated. But some of the shoes were put on hold till next week. They will be restocking the King's Pride, Steel X, Away  XI and Laney next week. Saw some guy got hookups and got the Oreo 5s but end up getting it jacked when he left it on the table lol. 

Last edited:

The Adidas shoes available for $60 are complete and utter garbage. None were basketball silos. If they were basketball shoes, then they looked like take-down models of take-down models. $60 is asking way too much. I'm actually curious to know what the regular prices for those things are. I feel like there are just some shoe models that are designed to test the sales prowess of retail people. Move enough units of this crap Adidas sku = instant promotion to assistant manager, or something like that.

The last two people that posted ES reports: You got in via employee list/computer system? or have they started issuing passes at companies?
They're issuing passes at companies now.  I went as a guest with one of my relatives that works at the hospital.  Btw, I saw a couple teenagers get turned down at the gate with passes.  The guy almost asked us for ID as well, so I'm speculating that it's not really that easy to get in anymore.

Went to ES store and stock is what the above poster stated. But some of the shoes were put on hold till next week. They will be restocking the King's Pride, Steel X, Away  XI and Laney next week. Saw some guy got hookups and got the Oreo 5s but end up getting it jacked when he left it on the table lol. 
Yea, I saw that guy today too.  He looked so cheesed too LOOOL

Is there anyways someone could hook me up with the Lebron 11 kings pride sz 10 from the ES store...security looking tight up in that

Pretty jokes, especially since earlier he kept boasting to his buddies how he got the Oreos earlier and kept taking them out the box to flaunt. Lol. 
Yea, my cousin and I were laughing at his carelessness while we left.  And that, my dear friends, is why you should always hold onto your boxes at the ES and not lay them around.  Your stuff will most likely get jacked if you leave it hanging around on a table.  Karma's a *****, ain't it?

Is there anyways someone could hook me up with the Lebron 11 kings pride sz 10 from the ES store...security looking tight up in that

Hah, I second this, if anyone wants to pick up a Kings Pride in a 10 for me. Really mad I slept on them.

thanks for the tips guys, I got KD 6 thunder away for approx. 100 dollars from livestock. A good deal imo

Back
Top Bottom