Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not that I know of. Had to grab mine from down south...
appreciate it.

looks like that's what i'll have to do as well...

if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your pair? i'm thinking eBay is my only option now

It's unlikely for HOH, they released their list for December and it's not on there.
Well, I'm planning to head to SVP ... you mentioned eatons as well, so footlocker inside eatons and the one outside beside dundas sqaure is releasing as well ? wow What's a good time to go line up? I was thinking 12pm, is that too crazy LOL

hey guys i was checking the footlocker release page and was wondering what jordan 3 is releasing on dec. 31 (black,red) colorway. 

Did anyplace in TO get black tech fleece pants? If anyone can order them from es or sale, etc pls pm. Looking for large

i know the nike store at eatons was getting them a couple weeks back.
they were taking names and numbers last i heard- that way they can call you when the shipment comes in.  don't know if they still have stock or still do that.

^ you sure it was the black ones? nothing but light grey from the tech pack everytime i visit eaton centre

Sorry, not sure what colour. I just asked in general if they were getting them and that's what the guy told me.  I assumed it was both because they had the black tech fleece's a couple months back.

Stopped by ES today. Nothing to report really. 

Lebron XI Kings Pride size 11.5 (last one)

Lebron XI Miami Aways size 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 (13 got snatched up) 

Laney 5 size 11 

3Lab5 don't know don't care 

Gloves didn't ask for sizes 

No Oreo's except kids and toddler

Might have some scattered sizes of other stuff but nothing on the floor. Feel free to add to this list for those that went. 

Staff was really nice, did not give a hard time at all. But I would definitely be smart about it. But then again all the staff have always been nice except that one short fat black girl who just hates life. She wasn't there. 
happy.gif

Stopped by ES today. Nothing to report really. 

Lebron XI Kings Pride size 11.5 (last one)
Lebron XI Miami Aways size 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 (13 got snatched up) 
Laney 5 size 11 
3Lab5 don't know don't care 
Gloves didn't ask for sizes 

No Oreo's except kids and toddler

Might have some scattered sizes of other stuff but nothing on the floor. Feel free to add to this list for those that went. 

Staff was really nice, did not give a hard time at all. But I would definitely be smart about it. But then again all the staff have always been nice except that one short fat black girl who just hates life. She wasn't there. :D

That "short fat black girl" happens to be the manager and has always been great to me just for your info. Might be all the foolishness lately with the passes that has made her bitter, which I dont blame her one bit.

So I heard its Footlocker/Champs Employee Appreciation Days starting Weds next week! Champs excludes: No Retro Jordans past 3months of releases, Air Force 1's (wht/wht, Blk/blk), 6 inch Timberland Prm (wheat only), Lebron 11's.  This is what I've found out so far!

So I heard its Footlocker/Champs Employee Appreciation Days starting Weds next week! Champs excludes: No Retro Jordans past 3months of releases, Air Force 1's (wht/wht, Blk/blk), 6 inch Timberland Prm (wheat only), Lebron 11's.  This is what I've found out so far!

Can also confirm this.

:smh: at NOW not including Timbs.

anybody from scarborough reaching the es this weekend? i need a hookup for a gift. lebron 11 away size 5y if you can plz. inbox me

Fern is right about the manager. I've never had a problem with her. I've seen her be strict towards people but that's because they weren't following the rules (like people trying to sneak in on Jordan release days, trying to buy more than one pair, etc.), and that's her job as a manager. She's always been extremely nice and helpful to me.

Also, Nike and ES management check out this thread from time to time. So the more you talk smack about them will just make getting into the ES harder and more unpleasant going forward.

Food for thought

Back
Top Bottom